Zed Soundtrack

P19DRO

When I get bored of the radio I put on:

Raszzssdt...Chttk.tzzk.zcjkst....chzzt.rassncztt...

...In th....azczzchsdfrshtZZZZCHHPPSSTTTT....silence...

Or if I'm in someone else's car which doesn't have a Bose CD player. Rasmus - In the shadows and Prodigy smack my bitch up work wonders!

Audioslave B) Also forgot about Bill Hicks - spoken word CD, Rush, Thievery Corporation - Radio Retaliation, VAST - Music for People and anything by Dream Theater :teeth::teeth:

Gotta say though, one or two of my fave vids :-

Yep, that's Josh Homme from Q.O.T.S.A. and Them Crooked Vultures on Geetar

Tarmac, I have the album Cross by Justice, and its excellent :thumbs:

I might get that then if its good

Another Album im listening to at the moment is the Bloody Beetroots

Rombola - its a cracking Album if you like big dirty beats

Super thumbs up! :thumbs:

If you haven't already, check out Boys Noize, Sebastian, and the good old Mr. Oizo. Good shiii...

Don't have the Zed yet, but when cruising I love to just stick on an hour long episode of State of Trance by Armin Van Buuren, just sit back and chill.

This has been a great thread, I've listened to a lot of music i like which i would never have come across, keep it coming guys!

If you haven't already, check out Boys Noize, Sebastian, and the good old Mr. Oizo. Good shiii...

Mr Oizo as in Flat Eric advert... that was a good track about 10 years ago, didnt know he was still going tbh :thumbs:

That's the one! Yeah, still going strong. Latest albums pretty decent. The track listing goes something like this: Cut Dick, Bruce Willis Is Dead, Gay Dentists, and rather fittingly there's even a track called 'Z'!

Mr Oizo as in Flat Eric advert... that was a good track about 10 years ago, didnt know he was still going tbh :thumbs:

That's the one! Yeah, still going strong. Latest albums pretty decent. The track listing goes something like this: Cut Dick, Bruce Willis Is Dead, Gay Dentists, and rather fittingly there's even a track called 'Z'!

Have you listened to the Drumattic Twins ? Albums well worth a listen 'Hammer and Tongs :dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okl4H3g-txs

It's good see that there's a pretty broad selection going on here!

Mine in no order of preference and no particular song:

Nine Inch Nails

Metallica

Audioslave

Tool

Hybrid

Astrix

Alice In Chains

Beastie Boys - SABOTAGE AT FULL PELT (VOLUME AND SPEED) IS A MUST!

DJ Shadow

Evil Nine

Filter

Fluke

LCD Soundsystem

Perfect Circle

Prodigy

Rage Against The Machine

Xerox and Illumination

I could go on but run the risk of being banned from this forum for spamming or just boring the shite outta everyone :lol: