Awesome race finish....... Laguna Seca

Dene8

i could only have a quick peek at the end, it looked like the guy in yellow tried to push the guy in red off but ended up off himself? or was the red car being a *****?

i thought the red car kept holding the other guy off from passing and at the end just had enough so just bumped him to get pass but the red car put him into the wall which i think was a bit uncalled for!! but if you get a chance watch the whole 10 mins..... it's a cracking race ;)

i could only have a quick peek at the end, it looked like the guy in yellow tried to push the guy in red off but ended up off himself? or was the red car being a *****?

i thought the red car kept holding the other guy off from passing and at the end just had enough so just bumped him to get pass but the red car put him into the wall which i think was a bit uncalled for!! but if you get a chance watch the whole 10 mins..... it's a cracking race ;)

sorry i was peering at it in a tiny corner of my monitor :lol::ninja:

i think the porsche was in the right.

i cant ram someone mid corner. and he was defending his line on the main straight.

it ashame there isnt an over head shot so you can see who is in front when he hits the wall

Thats exactly the way i saw it bud :thumbs:

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quote

stichy wrote:

i cant ram someone mid corner. and he was defending his line on the main straight.

it ashame there isnt an over head shot so you can see who is in front when he hits the wall

Thats exactly the way i saw it bud

i was waiting to get attacked :surrender:

i feel safe now :thumbs::lol:

I remember watching the highlights of this race. There was a big race up front between Fernandes & Gil de Ferran, which was very exciting, especially as it was the last race of de Ferrans' career. Couldn't believe the outcome of that battle between the Corvette & the Porsche though. That was one hell of a lick when he hit that wall :scare:

+1

the vett was the one in the wrong, he dilibertly tried to spin him off the apex of the last corner,

porsche decided to return the favour and put him in the wall.

fair play as far as i'm concerned as to spin someone delibertly because you can't get past is just dirt tactics.

The porker driver obviously was pi**ed as the Vette was the much quicker car but fair play to what he did. The only way the Vtte was gonna make up that much ground on the home straight was to ram the Porker, pretty shitty tactic really and got hwat he deserved in the end. Plus he cut the corner via the pit lane too :thumbdown::lol:

The porker driver obviously was pi**ed as the Vette was the much quicker car but fair play to what he did. The only way the Vtte was gonna make up that much ground on the home straight was to ram the Porker, pretty shitty tactic really and got hwat he deserved in the end. Plus he cut the corner via the pit lane too :thumbdown::lol:

should of give him a drive through for cutting that corner