Another new person!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor Steph joins our quaint little forum and gets 9 pages of weird sh**! :headhurt:

Welcome to the madhouse and dont be put off not everyone is into online chat here sometimes we talk about 350z's too (even ones like me that dont have them anymore!)

Get yourself down to one of the club meets and you will see the 3 headed monsters in the flesh! :lol:

I'm sure I'll make an appearance at the next meet :) nice 300C, I was going to buy one of those instead of the 350Z lol

Poor Steph joins our quaint little forum and gets 9 pages of weird sh**! :headhurt:

Welcome to the madhouse and dont be put off not everyone is into online chat here sometimes we talk about 350z's too (even ones like me that dont have them anymore!)

Get yourself down to one of the club meets and you will see the 3 headed monsters in the flesh! :lol:

Especially if Rich turns up :p(sorry Rich)

Which Rich do you mean? Me? Biscuit? another one? :lol:

I'm a bit cooler though because I paid for mine ;)

:lol:

Theres no handbags smiley so :starwars: will have to do :p

thought the same

i even trawled google on work pc, i looked like a right nonse with google images on "handbags" :blush:

its a bit of a mean comment tbh :p

Which Rich do you mean? Me? Biscuit? another one? :lol:

Well it depends if either of you turn upto a South West meet :p

that has been the only nice and flattering photoshop anyone has ever done for me and i love it, i think i might use it for my facebook profile.

all the others are mean, and no i don't want to see any of the other pics you probabably have safely saved away somewhere for if i'm naughty. :dry:

i'm always careful of what i post now for fear of those pictures reappearing :dry:

Should I post it ? :p

before my time so ermmmmm YES PLEASE :)

Not sure if I should :blush:

that has been the only nice and flattering photoshop anyone has ever done for me and i love it, i think i might use it for my facebook profile.

all the others are mean, and no i don't want to see any of the other pics you probabably have safely saved away somewhere for if i'm naughty. :dry:

i'm always careful of what i post now for fear of those pictures reappearing :dry:

I dont have them saved, but I have access to them :p

are you telling me there is a secret photobucket account of pics of me; and the password is being secretly shared around the club

:surrender: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*breathes for a second*

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

are you telling me there is a secret photobucket account of pics of me; and the password is being secretly shared around the club

:surrender: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*breathes for a second*

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Yes, there is :)

*breathes for a second*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i can actually hear you doing that in my head mate :lol: