Another new person!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me just set up a photobucket account so I can put my crap picture of my 350 up lol. I haven't got any plans as of yet but that's only because I don't know much about them :blush:

Well you are in the right place to find out more about them. You might need to team up with the other girls to keep us boys in check though..... :lol:

Let me just set up a photobucket account so I can put my crap picture of my 350 up lol. I haven't got any plans as of yet but that's only because I don't know much about them :blush:

Well you are in the right place to find out more about them. You might need to team up with the other girls to keep us boys in check though..... :lol:

Haha I used to be an active member of the mk1 mr2 club when I had one of those and I think I was the only woman who had one :lol:

Haha I used to be an active member of the mk1 mr2 club when I had one of those and I think I was the only woman who had one :lol:

I had mr2 before the zed also. Think quite a few people have came from similar position...i didnt mention it for the first while incase I was hit with the hairdresser remarks.

I had mr2 before the zed also. Think quite a few people have came from similar position...i didnt mention it for the first while incase I was hit with the hairdresser remarks.

Depends which one you had ;)

Depends which one you had ;)

Yup - the roadster! woot woo! I was a student at the time in my defence! :lol: Not a bad wee car though!

i had the mk3 MR2 fantastic car, superb handling, and dead easy to tune.

I never really dabbled in tuning the MR2 as I always had my eye on the zed! I loved the car but I thought the back end was always a little bit too willing to step out - either that or I was a little too spirited in it.

i had the mk3 MR2 fantastic car, superb handling, and dead easy to tune.

I never really dabbled in tuning the MR2 as I always had my eye on the zed! I loved the car but I thought the back end was always a little bit too willing to step out - either that or I was a little too spirited in it.

i found it excellently balanced, i could get the rear out but control it well. admittedly it was an animal in the wet; if you weren't on the ball it would punish you :lol:

i had some great times doing wet round about drifting :lol:

Stephanie you say? Get your pics up then! Not the zed mind - plenty of them on here!

EYE CANDY EYE CANDY EYE CANDY!

:blush:

:welcome:

Someones in trouble :headhurt::angry::boxing:

Wait till the mods see :lol:

Coops

All in jest coops - any closer on getting me a price on that engine dress kit i asked you about to draw the attention off me? :lol: