Another new person!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL I know Cragus, I got my wrists slapped earlier in the thread :blush: , I hope you are not offended by our comments Steph and if you are please exept my apology, i sometimes forget where i am :blush:

Cragus Ref Carbon Engine dress kit, pm'd :D

Coops :D

Doesn't bother me, all good fun as you say :p

LOL I know Cragus, I got my wrists slapped earlier in the thread :blush: , I hope you are not offended by our comments Steph and if you are please exept my apology, i sometimes forget where i am :blush:

Cragus Ref Carbon Engine dress kit, pm'd :D

Coops :D

Doesn't bother me, all good fun as you say :p

Great :D In that case . . . :worthless:

:p

You got any pics of the MR2

Coops :)

Is sticking headlights common on MR2's then ???

:lol: Looks retro cool i like those 2 shapes not keen on the newer one at all :yuck:

Yours looks tidy tho :thumbs: No carbon tho :dry::lol:

Coops

Haha I made a switch in the dash so I could decide how much the lights opened, I only put it in because I did a lot of shows, but normal driving I drove it with them completely up, and no, no carbon, wanted to keep it standard, it had been resprayed and no rust so that's all I cared about :)

+1 on getting a stubbie

Thats one hell of a chat up line!!!!! And she hasnt posted any pics yet!!

Sorry steph, couldnt resist! Welcome to the forum :)

A pic has been posted bud! ;)

Just gone back through coops's attempt to find a G/F, sorry back through this thread :), and cant see any pics of steph....

Back on the Merde topic, isnt that called the lazy eye mod or something like that Steph?

:D FFS guys can you just NOT post a million times on a girls intro thread, get out and get a bloody girlfreind you bunch of stalkers!!!!

Coops, if its this bad im sure we can all have a whip round and hire you a dancer

I aint that bad :lol: you never no what you might find, imagine a Z mad G/F ;) But i understand and will try my up most to stop posting ref dating etc etc

Nixy

"i've just paypal'd a quid"

Hey Nixy how about i put that quid to good use and take you out ;):p

Coops

FAO horney stalker weirdos

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31365&start=0

Go 'lease' instead of scaring our female members please.

Saved :thumbs:

I aint that bad am i ????

:dry::byebye:

Sorry

Coops

+1 on getting a stubbie

Just gone back through coops's attempt to find a G/F, sorry back through this thread :), and cant see any pics of steph....

Back on the Merde topic, isnt that called the lazy eye mod or something like that Steph?

Yeh it's called something along those lines, people call it different things. No picture of me sorry :p

+1 on getting a stubbie

Yeh it's called something along those lines, people call it different things. No picture of me sorry :p

Exactly!! Thats why I was wondering why Rich was "getting a stubbie"...

I think that's a reference to a new aerial haha...

I don't see why it would be difficult getting a girlfriend with a 350z? :p

Really?!?!?!

I dont have a problem of getting a girlfriend with a 350z... I have a problem of getting rid of a girlfriend whilst I own the 350z who just dosnt seem to understand that I NEED to spend money on the Zed...

If she can have 10 handbags and 30 pairs of shoes etc, why cant I have 2 different sets of wheels and 4 different gear knobs... A Zed needs different outfits too!

Really?!?!?!

I dont have a problem of getting a girlfriend with a 350z... I have a problem of getting rid of a girlfriend whilst I own the 350z who just dosnt seem to understand that I NEED to spend money on the Zed...

If she can have 10 handbags and 30 pairs of shoes etc, why cant I have 2 different sets of wheels and 4 different gear knobs... A Zed needs different outfits too!

:lol:

LOL i dont mean with it, i meant with one :lol:

TBH i use the laguna ;) Chicks love it :lol:

Coops

LOL that could be the problem :D

Really DOH, Whe i have time i will use the Z, but if i was hunting for a MRS Z owner what if theirs was better than mine :( LOL

Coops

your stuffed cos that will always be the case coops :p

low blow, sorry

Really?!?!?!

So So true, my ex had a go at me for spending £700 on my exhaust for the Z... It was out of the joint account she pointed out, i dragged up a few months worth and showed her the ££££'s she had spent on shoes bags and clothes, not to mention £600 on one pair of bloody shoes! :rant: Its all for you, so i look nice for you she used to say . . . :rant:

Coops

Really?!?!?!

So So true, my ex had a go at me for spending £700 on my exhaust for the Z... It was out of the joint account she pointed out, i dragged up a few months worth and showed her the ££££'s she had spent on shoes bags and clothes, not to mention £600 on one pair of bloody shoes! :rant: Its all for you, so i look nice for you she used to say . . . :rant:

Coops

oh thats rubbish, all women should know that men dont care about shoes at all. £50 max or its just a waste! however if they are willing to admit to them being a personal pleasure then we can have all the car goodies we want :p

LOL i dont mean with it, i meant with one :lol:

TBH i use the laguna ;) Chicks love it :lol:

Coops

LOL that could be the problem :D

Really DOH, Whe i have time i will use the Z, but if i was hunting for a MRS Z owner what if theirs was better than mine :( LOL

Coops

your stuffed cos that will always be the case coops :p

low blow, sorry

Ouch :byebye: Prob not far off how she stands, ripped to pieces had to drive her back in the garage with a pair of mole grips for a steering wheel, sat on a bucket with a lambo drivers door, no passenger door, no front wings, no front bumper no batt surrounds etc etc :(

But you wait i will soon have the most carbon'd Z in the UK Mu ha ha ha haaaaa

Coops :p