How much...

Burnsidea

I'll give you £100..... :thumbs:

Have a look in the for sale section here and you'll see a few sets having been sold. The price depends on condition but good money can be had as there is demand from the Zed track addicts and silvia owners.

average price for rays seems to be around £450 some for less some for more. at the end of the day its what people are willing to pay. i think you'll struggle at £600

and rich the O40's aren't useless,

in the dry on a track you'll struggle to find a tyre to match it, and although they aren't great in the wet they are still very progressive. i didn't mind them, but there are better alround tyres out there.

average price for rays seems to be around £450 some for less some for more. at the end of the day its what people are willing to pay. i think you'll struggle at £600

and rich the O40's aren't useless,

in the dry on a track you'll struggle to find a tyre to match it, and although they aren't great in the wet they are still very progressive. i didn't mind them, but there are better alround tyres out there.

Thanks buddy...

Prob sell for 500 and will send pics to anyone who wants them

Do you own a GTR, or did you steal the pic in your avatar?

I would think you'll get £470 for your wheels if you want to encourage a sale, and state for your buyer to collect.

I'm guessing its 'stolen' seeing as its park outside Garage Defend in Japan :p

Do you own a GTR, or did you steal the pic in your avatar?

I would think you'll get £470 for your wheels if you want to encourage a sale, and state for your buyer to collect.

I can only wish I had a GTR.. maybe the next car when they go for around the 30k mark :lol: