broke the new alloys :(

Husky

Sorry to see that mate, this weather is causing havoc for alot of people! In a way it's lucky it was only the rim and not the suspension arms like what happened to lamby!! If u want to sell the rays when these puppys get sorted I'm your man!! :p

Ohh Johnny boy :headhurt: Not very good new! hope it's not too bad in the end and repairable at little cost B) I had my little prang before xmas in my parking lot going about 10-15mph and my repair bill is still running :scare: i have got or need the following:

- New 19" wolfrace OS passenger alloy wheel

- New/used front bumper + prep/painting and fitting

- New/used front wheel arch liners

- Replacement 245/35/R19 MPS 2 tyre

- Repair of my VS V1 CF front lip + prep/paint and fitting

And this is lucky because there is no suspension or steering dammage ;)

The zed has been parked up since the heavy snow on monday and the 308 is earning its keep now :teeth:

Ohh Johnny boy :headhurt: Not very good new! hope it's not too bad in the end and repairable at little cost B) I had my little prang before xmas in my parking lot going about 10-15mph and my repair bill is still running :scare: i have got or need the following:

The zed has been parked up since the heavy snow on monday and the 308 is earning its keep now :teeth:

yikes!! i had a check round with a lamp last night and no body damage, that sounds nasty bennet. hope you and the family are keeping well matey :thumbs::thumbs:

How's the wheel(s) Husky? Hope not too bad

ive not even got out of bed yet :lol: i dont want to see :lol:

going to bite the bullet and go look now. need to change them over and then go help my mate with his audi with burst PAS pump.

What wheels were these?

Dare Hiro's so nothing majorly expensive thank god

fingers crossed people!!

Question... do i just get them refurbed now rather than waiting...?

okay... i took the rear left and front left off to check the inside of them for damage. the second bang it seems as i suspected was the rear left inside hitting the kerb. the good news is that enough speed was taken off by the front wheel that although it marked the back it didnt do any real damage. the front wheel it seems its only the lip thats bust, the tyre remains inflated and tbh i dont think it should be a problem.

unless someone says its a seriously bad idea, im going to keep these wheels on and not put the nakang crap back on

yikes!! i had a check round with a lamp last night and no body damage, that sounds nasty bennet. hope you and the family are keeping well matey :thumbs::thumbs:

How's the wheel(s) Husky? Hope not too bad

ive not even got out of bed yet :lol: i dont want to see :lol:

going to bite the bullet and go look now. need to change them over and then go help my mate with his audi with burst PAS pump.

What wheels were these?

Dare Hiro's so nothing majorly expensive thank god

fingers crossed people!!

Question... do i just get them refurbed now rather than waiting...?

Have I missed the thread for your new wheels???

With no weight over the rear axle, regardless of which tyre you had (unless it was spiked), you aren't getting any traction in this weather. Unlucky.

I almost repeated what you did by entering a full spin whilst driving sensibly forwards the other day. She's been parked up since under her blanket of snow. I can't even get off my driveway.

Do I gather that everyone hates the Nankang?

get it checked, but as its only the lip and not the structural part of the wheel, and its holding pressure, then i can't see it going.

like maccaman syas get a pro to look at it for piece of mind. they should also be able to give you an idea of price so you can start saving up

read very good reports on these guys if you want someone to look at your alloys

http://www.nationalalloys.co.uk/

they are from a previous company called Pro Clean used by Liams Z to refurb his wheels. He was very pleased. The company went through a change of ownership and wen down hill but the good staff left and set up this place.

or look at http://www.wickedwheels.co.uk/

cheers mike i'll check them out :thumbs:

as much as they seem fine im still wary and will get them checked out. not gone out for a proper drive yet but on the way back alignment etc seemed fine, im a worrier so will get everything checked out just to be sure. *adds to the never ending to do list* :headhurt:

cheers guys, ill let you know if anything happens.

oh and as for the nankangs, yes, you'd have more fun chopping your pecker off than driving with them on :lol: