DIARY OF A FIFE ZED

Vik54

The torture continues.... I still have no shelter and last night it was -19 :cold: I am living on the street with the commoners - the 'pilot' says we can't park in my ususal spot up the hill' because thats where 'Astra' has got stuck :bangin: The 'pilot' insists we go out every day because she must go to new job and make good impression - 'Astra' can't be moved - so every day she steers me to this new place of 'Leven'. She cackles like a loon every time we drive up a hill past 'Bee-Em-double-yews' that have got stuck in cold white stuff - look at the car park she put me in today!

4256592921_fa678638f8_b.jpg

I haven't had a bath for four weeks - this morning it was so cold my eye cleaners ceased popping out :blink:

4257352366_5c069941a7_b.jpg

Poor thing, Nemo is tucked up all nice and clean in his bed - having said that, I am grounded with no car cos he is STUCK!

How the hell did the Astra get stuck but not the zed? Can you not get it yet?

Tucked the Astra up all nice and safe up the hill before Xmas - before snow - went down south and came back to village bedlam - nothing is getting up or down there - apart from the neighbours Disco. We gritted the hill last night when the bin finally got re-filled so will try to get it off there tomorrow- thing is bottom of hill is main road through village on blind bend so require someone at the bottom to stop traffic if need be :teeth:

its fine in leven!!! alot worse this end. i've been workin in coaltown of balgonie the past few days, as soon as were past upper largo we can relax coz the roads are fine. but i wouldnt dare take the Z out on those roads. your car looks as dirty as mine!

dont try and move the windows while frozen, will burn out/blow fuse

I haven't really been using them as I was worried that something like that might happen .... but still can't stop the window trying to go down when I open the door ....

my mirrors wouldn't even fold out a few days ago ... I had to help them along a bit ...

dont try and move the windows while frozen, will burn out/blow fuse

I haven't really been using them as I was worried that something like that might happen .... but still can't stop the window trying to go down when I open the door ....

my mirrors wouldn't even fold out a few days ago ... I had to help them along a bit ...

yeah the autodrop is annoying, lots of eicer but not much you can do about it

The 'Pilot' doesn't have to go to work so I have a rest day today - but now I can show you the terrors I am experiencing - the ice in the river kept me awake last night with all the creaking and groaning... :dry:

4258810803_5322a77828_b.jpg

4259507588_48fa9a1876_b.jpg

4259569146_98d48366cf_b.jpg

apparently the 'pussy' doesn't like the cold either :wacko:

4258815351_99af9084b0_b.jpg

its fine in leven!!! alot worse this end. i've been workin in coaltown of balgonie the past few days, as soon as were past upper largo we can relax coz the roads are fine. but i wouldnt dare take the Z out on those roads. your car looks as dirty as mine!

Aye but think about how you get from Newport to Leven Kobi ;) and the roundabout at Sainsbury's at rush hour :scare: Saffy & I have had fun to say the least :lol:

aye i see what ya mean. its bad here, but i can guess its worse up there. my Z's been parked up since new years day. have to turn it every other day, mainly coz i miss it haha. Was driving back from dundee on night before the new year and i was coming outta guardbridge going st andrews way. i was coming up the hill, going the same speed the whole way, got to the top, still going the same speed and the car just goes sideways and slides across the other side of the road. lucky nothing was coming the other way but the cars behind me must of shat it! only joy i have is in the work van pulling the handbreak in carparks.

Finally I have been given a bath :yahoo: the 'pilot' did utter some oaths :blush: when she saw how scratched my front feet are after the recent arguments we have had with potholes and ice. She said it was too cold for moisturiser but she did brandish the 'Red Mist' :cloud9: so I feel quite my old self now .....

4282087666_6523b80c09.jpg

4281343313_2bdd3b8cd5.jpg

4281345631_1e7de175eb.jpg

• 8 months later...

It has been many moons since my last update...I have travelled another 15000 miles and had a wee face lift. I am going to shake my booty at Knockhill tomorrow so have spent 10 of the last 48hrs being cleansed and moisturised B)

5023510520_c30c9a3c87.jpg

I have a new neighbour too :cloud9: He's really rather cute in a small yappy kind of way ;)

5022956897_28ebaf7745.jpg