s.s.s.s snooooow!!!

V88 REG

At home for now, but my boss did phone me this morning & say that as my first customer is only 2miles from home I could walk there :dry: I don't think i'll be doing the 2mile walk carrying a laptop & tools :lol:

Chris'I, thought it was going to be worse in Basingstoke than here but that pic disappoints me! It looks like we got it worse in Reading, I'm not going anywhere either although forunately they've closed the office, no buses running and I bet they didn't fancy trying to clear the carpark, hope they've got a lot of grit! Oh and its still snowing albeit lightly, due to get heavier though over the next few hours...

P1050424.jpg

P1050387.jpg

P1050447.jpg

Chris'I, thought it was going to be worse in Basingstoke than here but that pic disappoints me! It looks like we got it worse in Reading, I'm not going anywhere either although forunately they've closed the office, no buses running and I bet they didn't fancy trying to clear the carpark, hope they've got a lot of grit! Oh and its still snowing albeit lightly, due to get heavier though over the next few hours...

P1050424.jpg

P1050387.jpg

P1050447.jpg

Sunset i am in winnersh and braved the train in....only had to wait an hour and a half :thumbdown: But my car looks alot like yours...Not going anywhere in it, i did drive last time it was snowing but i could even move it the morning.

Chris'I, thought it was going to be worse in Basingstoke than here but that pic disappoints me!

For some reason it didnt settle to well on the car. Went out over lunch and its well over 1ft of snow, maybe 14". I think Basingstoke and Reading got a pretty similar dusting :lol:

nightmare.........times like this i hate living in a village so far from a main road. I'm not at work but i worry about it all the time because other people with sensible cars who live near the main road have managed to get in. Just wish it would go away ............