Japfest 2010 - 15th May 2010

Ian

http://zclub.net/forum/news/16334-japfe ... hread.html

http://zclub.net/

^^^^ link to Z-Club where you can pay. Use the donate button & make sure that you put in the comments its for Japfest tickets

2010 has arrived and it's time to mark your calendar for one of our biggest events of the year. Yes, Japfest is back with motorsport vendors, track time, drift displays, and the UK's best modified japanese metal. The Zclub's long participation in this event means we get the best stand area and exclusive Z only track time sessions. If you attended this event in the past you know it's a great day out and not one to be missed.

I will be your contact for discounted track time and admission. Please add your name below if you are interested and list how many passes you require. Please be aware that discounted passes are only available for Zclub members and our sister site members, 300zx Club and 350Z Club.

Discounted pass prices have been confirmed -

Admission - £14 plus paypal fee 3.5% and postage £0.80

Track time - £30 plus paypal

Stand pass - Free!

Payments can be made using the Paypal link on the Zclub home page or by check.

Make your track time reservation asap as these spaces go fast. Track time payment must be made by April 15th so we can avoid the last minute cancelations of last year.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a shame as it is almost the same as NS said a couple of years ago when they said we are to big now to share a stand with anyone else

Dont worry Steve, we still love you and Zclub :console:

Better ask the missus if I'm allowed out to play for this one :)

I think size of club is irrelevant, nothing wrong with collaborating and pushing the marque even further. Steve, lets have a word with the organisers about pitch locations etc. when we have a better idea with numbers and go from there? Am certainly keen to keep the strong links between the clubs :thumbs:

(for the record Ian, there hasn't been a joint stand with NS since JTS 2008.... :blush: 2009 they just put us next to each other.)

1. martinmac +1

2. Ian (?)

3. H5

:)

Thats a shame as it is almost the same as NS said a couple of years ago when they said we are to big now to share a stand with anyone else

It wasn't meant like that Steve :) I just think that with the numbers that we "should" be taking to events we would be able to match the size of some of the bigger clubs :)

I think size of club is irrelevant, nothing wrong with collaborating and pushing the marque even further. Steve, lets have a word with the organisers about pitch locations etc. when we have a better idea with numbers and go from there? Am certainly keen to keep the strong links between the clubs :thumbs:

(for the record Ian, there hasn't been a joint stand with NS since JTS 2008.... :blush: 2009 they just put us next to each other.)

1. martinmac +1

2. Ian (?)

3. H5

Fair enough, but even in 08 it worked well ;)

Agreed. I have been speaking with all and sundry and the events will be supported and planned in order. We'll stick up a calendar of the events we are supporting this year and how things will look. It's all good and positive and hopefully all will agree with that when they see it. :thumbs:

Discounted pass prices have not been confirmed yet but should be -

Admission - £12

Track time - £30

Stand pass - Free!

Payments can be made using the Paypal link on the Zclub home page or by check. Please do not make payments until prices are confirmed.

Yes, free to put your car on the stand. This is due to support from the Z Club so much thanks to Steve and the rest of the team there. Always a good bunch to show with. :thumbs:

As above, this is not confirmed yet but should help people decide if they want to attend....

Ian - are you ok for me to add to your initial post? I'll put the links, prices etc up when available?

• 2 weeks later...

1. martinmac +1

2. Ian (?)

3. H5

4. StephC

• 2 weeks later...