Will Ashley Cole be banned - RESULTS IN!

Cragus

Will Ashley Cole be banned for doing 102mph in a 50 zone?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ashley Cole be banned for doing 102mph in a 50 zone?

• Yes
    • No

i thought fair enough at first, on a motorway. But in a 50? unless he was in those damn average speed limits on the M1 then i forgive him :lol:

He was in a lambo in all fairness. :lol:

I am going to get into government and pass speed laws where the speed limits are dictated by the type of car you have and any mods you have made.

Whats that sir.....you have fitted big breaks? You can go 10mph faster! :lol:

Probably will get off on a technicality like the road signs were not lit or some bolx.

My bosses brother in law got caught doing 140 in his R8 in a national on the A5 toward betws. guess what he got? nothing lucky git, a pal of his happens to be Barry Warburton who as some of you may know is a bit of genius at traffic offences, bit like Nick Freeman.

its not what you know its who you know and much money you want to throw at the situation :shrug:

I think it's only fair that he gets banned for doing that ...

I'm sure if I were to do the same they wouldn't think twice about it ....

He won't though. All 'famous' people tend to get away with stuff like this. If it was me or you then we would get made an example of :dry:

No, if you go not guilty (which he must have done to have his lawyer fight his case) then you get a decision and then go back for sentencing. :)

The sentencing was adjourned until the end of the month so that Cole could be present as he chose not to attend his trial at Kingston-upon-Thames Magistrates' Court.

Jewell warned that Cole may be banned from driving after travelling more than double the speed limit in Kingston,

Seems like he wasn't sentenced on the day because he decided not to show up.

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/7101876/Ashley-Cole-banned-from-driving-for-doing-100mph-in-50mph-zone.html

Results are in - banned for 4 months and a £1000 fine which his lawyer asked for 21 days to pay. :lol: He is on 100k a per week.

He has appealed though so its not completely over....

thats a joke of a punishment.

for me thats nearly 2-3 weeks of work after tax. for him thats an hours work kicking a ball around. he could drop that out of his wallet and not notice :dry:

+1. Exactly..£1000 is less than an hours work for him. Chelski players sure has this thing about staying in the limelight. All the same..cheating on wives. Footballers are overpaid and over rated. We are guilty as football fans to make these people some spoilt millionaires :rant:

It is shite.....

Problem is you can't fine people more because they earn more, that would open a whole can of worms :surrender:

What is it with these Chelski players :shrug: , John Terry has gone and upset half of the England team for shagging Wayne Bridges Missus.... bet that will be one of the excuses if we get knocked out the World cup early :doh:

a good start would be capping their wages, inline with something like premiership rugby players

I totally agree! They are paid far too much for kicking a ball about. In my opinion these wages fuel their egos to the point they think are god like (i.e. doing what they please with no consequences).

never thought about them, but to be honest, you never here of them in the papers or on the news, apart from winning races. their conduct is better.

+1 Footballers are a disgrace. Infact the three i hate most are Lampard Cole and Terry :lol: