Will Ashley Cole be banned - RESULTS IN!

Cragus

Will Ashley Cole be banned for doing 102mph in a 50 zone?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ashley Cole be banned for doing 102mph in a 50 zone?

• Yes
    • No

Football is one of the most if not the MOST POPULAR game in the world and millions of kids watch them play week in and week out. It's sending out the wrong messages to these kids. It's OK to do whatever you want if you are filthy rich and if these footballers could get away with it without much consequences, i want to be like them. That is so wrong. I am sure a lot of us here work our ar*e off and what do we get..peanuts.

i was working in Guildhall (court) in kingston when he was supposed to turn up! wouldn't have given a crap even if he did!! :thumbdown: his mrs on the other hand.......! :thumbs:

to him its not a problem, 30mins "work" and the fine is paid!! he probably spends that on a new pair of shoes or a haircut! plus he just hires a maybach to drive him round now!

"professional" footballers are a joke and so are all clubs that pay their wages! he should be reprimanded by the club with a MASSIVE fine and made to go to the homeless shelters and see what it is like to live without a good home and fancy clothes. i know that i am grateful for what i have and like 99.999999% of people work damn hard to achieve it.

Sparky

!

"professional" footballers are a joke and so are all clubs that pay their wages! he should be reprimanded by the club with a MASSIVE fine and made to go to the homeless shelters and see what it is like to live without a good home and fancy clothes.

Sparky

They would crack up within 5 minutes. Cole has 21 days to pay the £1000 fine! :wacko: