Film: Avatar

SunGodRA

The effects are good and they definatly made the most of the 3d capability in places which is brilliant.

Unfortunately I don't think full ptential was realised...the plotline is about as transparent as a plate glass window and feels lifted from other films e.g bang on final fantasy spirits within, with Gia and a few other earth mother religions. Some pretty **** poor transparent ethnic references and blatant parallels with american indian culture too. From such a great stable I expected more depth.

Worth going just for the great visual effects which keep you fixed to your seat and good for kids IMO, but leave your brain at home.

good film and the 3D adds depth to the scene's not much off the "spear-poking-at-you-just-for-the-sake-of-it 3D", like it's been said the plot is very thin but still defo one to see and u soon forget that most of the film is CGI, it's that good :teeth:

im going to watch this soon but wasnt planning on going to the 3D viewing as normally hurts my eyes after a while and with it being 3hours :scare: but with everyone sayin youv got to see it in 3D might chance it. Just pi$$e$ me off as they charge another £2.50 on top, its already dear enough at £7 quid, my rant over :lol: