Film: Avatar

SunGodRA

but with everyone saying you've got to see it in 3D might chance it. Just pi$$e$ me off as they charge another £2.50 on top, its already dear enough at £7 quid, my rant over :lol:

I've still not seen it, although want to. Quite a few of my friends have seen it twice, and say definitely see it in 3D.

Lol, you guys are pillaged for Cinema. :lol: That's like $18-19 Kiwi ($15.50 for movies on a normal night here). We get charged another $3.00 - so say 1.50 Pounds more for 3D. It's all relative though, I'll get my coat. :lol:

Is it just me, or was the daughter of the clan leaders rather sexy? :wub::lol:

LoL ... It's funny you say that because through out the whole film I couldn't quite make my mind up ... In the end I decided that if I looked like a blue alien then I would definitely find her attractive ... :lol::lol:

Is it just me, or was the daughter of the clan leaders rather sexy? :wub::lol:

im with you on that one! :p

+1 :lol::lol::lol: but then again, I thought the Borg Queen from Star Trek and the Wraith Queen from Stargate were both horny as well :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: You must be joking? I wouldn't and my standards are pretty low. :lol:

TBH, I think the 12ft Alien is far sexier than Zoe Saldana that plays the character.

• 5 weeks later...

I've just returned from the cinema (on my own :dry: ) from watching Avatar in 3D.

3D aside (which was awesome in its self), Avatar is probably the best film I've ever seen. No exaggeration. I got all emotional at the end and had a frickn tear in my eye and wanted to applaud but thought against it as it's not 1965 anymore. Brilliant film. I recommend getting your keeshters to see it in the cinema before it ends. You wont be disappointed! :thumbs:

+1 on the effects

It was my first 3D film and I was amazed by the 2x 3Dadverts, one with a Sky HD box that was floating in mid air and then the Cadburys African 'Zingalo' ad with the bid head and cocoa beans flying around everywhere.

Simple things...

I'll join the plaudits. I would also say it's one of, if not the best film I've ever seen. Absolutley loved it. Had to watch it in 2D as 3D was all booked out but will be going back to watch it again in 3D it's that good. Will probably blow me away again in 3D!