alessandro

Where?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Where?

• 1- Fit UK plate
    • 2- Fit JDM plate as in the pics
    • 3- Fit JDM plate in a different place
    • 4- Any other

Got a Nismo 1 front bumber which is not yet been fitted due lack of time, got a UK style number plate a little bit smaller than a standard one , but , owning a JDM car i would also like to keep the square plate on it.

What do you think of the pic below? Is it a bit OTT/ boyracer or not? Cant decide

I'm facing the same dilemma when my Nismo N2 bumper goes on after Xmas. I was contemplating leaving the square plate or maybe a vinyl plate but I’m unsure of the legalities of vinyl..?

Square plates are what makes us JDM owners noticeable so I’m reluctant to change. :)

got a reply from them

Richard, the bracket attatches to the bottom of the bumper with 4 screws. You need a flat spot around 3" wide by 9" long from the bottom front edge of the bumper. Keep in mind that it will add about 1.5" to the bottom when retracted, so if you are already low, you may scrape. Shipping to the UK is an additional $25. To order, just give me a call at the shop tomorrow and I'll process it over the phone,

this is how i have mine mounted at the moment

P1010097.jpg

didn't get chance t get properly under the car to have a look for a flat spot. if memory serves me right their is a rubber/plastic aero lip that runs underneath the bumper which would be in the way. but that can be easily modified.

my plan is if i can't mount it direct to the undertray then i'll fabricate up a bracket for it to mount on to.

if someone has a picture of the undereneath of the front of the car it would be helpful