My mad FTO.... for sale now ...zed on way :)

AmyZed

Nicely modded (and very well known) FTO - I've had two of them. Lovely sounding mivec engine though you really need to keep it in the mivec zone (5500rpm - 8400rpm) to shift.

The RWD Zed is a nice move though - much more power available lower down and theres even more mods avail for the Zed than the FTO.

I saw this at Santa pod in the show and shine.... I came up to take a quick photo and ask a question on the unique interior to be rudely replied to with "it's not ready mate" Me : "but I just want a photo of th......." "I said it's not ready mate" and the strong indication to naff off.

Not that I hold a grudge Amy :byebye::blush:

It's a mental FTO, but welcome to the 350z club. Hopefully you bring some fresh ideas to our modding scene. Don't worry, I won't ask to take any photos of your zed this time ;)

I saw this at Santa pod in the show and shine.... I came up to take a quick photo and ask a question on the unique interior to be rudely replied to with "it's not ready mate" Me : "but I just want a photo of th......." "I said it's not ready mate" and the strong indication to naff off.

It's a mental FTO, but welcome to the 350z club. Hopefully you bring some fresh ideas to our modding scene. Don't worry, I won't ask to take any photos of your zed this time ;)

hey- i actually remember this!!! i had a load of stuff in the car, id just got out.... my wallet was on the seat, my phone, the keys!! clothes.... i just wanted to tidy it up and get my possesions in my pocket! im NOT saying i thought ud run off my wallet lol- but at that sec, i didnt wana open the doors and let anyone in!!! just wanted a min to clear it up. i felt really bad after that...as i was abrupt! but at a show in the summer of 2008 i had 2 cds in the car on the seat, and someone nicked em! so im extra careful before lettin anyone peep in- to ensure theres nought to nick!!! im very soory ive given you a horrendous first impression of me, at the shows i do get attention...and some isnt welcome...i get a bit of grief from chavs trying to get in the car, press anything and nick anything! u caught me at a bad moment, im real sorry!!!

feel bad now! im funny/over possesive over my show car.... i worry about ANY unknown face around it if theyre 'in it' or peeping in taking pics, hope you understand i just wanted to clear my mess up and get my wallet and phone in my pocket !

hey- i actually remember this!!! i had a load of stuff in the car, id just got out.... my wallet was on the seat, my phone, the keys!! clothes.... i just wanted to tidy it up and get my possesions in my pocket! im NOT saying i thought ud run off my wallet lol- but at that sec, i didnt wana open the doors and let anyone in!!! just wanted a min to clear it up. i felt really bad after that...as i was abrupt! but at a show in the summer of 2008 i had 2 cds in the car on the seat, and someone nicked em! so im extra careful before lettin anyone peep in- to ensure theres nought to nick!!! im very soory ive given you a horrendous first impression of me, at the shows i do get attention...and some isnt welcome...i get a bit of grief from chavs trying to get in the car, press anything and nick anything! u caught me at a bad moment, im real sorry!!!

feel bad now! im funny/over possesive over my show car.... i worry about ANY unknown face around it if theyre 'in it' or peeping in taking pics, hope you understand i just wanted to clear my mess up and get my wallet and phone in my pocket !

Amy that's fine, there was loads of pikeys around and to be honest I felt bad even leaving sight of my car. I obviously caught you at a bad time and brought out the wrong side in you. I'm sure we can laugh about it some time at a meet......because you can store your stuff in all the cubby holes with the zed this time ;)

Enjoy,

Booner

haha! erm... shouldnt we get to know each other first?! :lol::lol:

are there any 25-30ish, nice and charming zed owners near me?! haha! ?

nah not taking any bits off the car selling as a show car...

im gona have trouble as im putting it up for £8,000 .. which i know you can much better cars , but its just done 30,000miles, its immaculate and fairly well known... total one off...ill see what happens :(

Welcome to the 350z community Amy.

Looking forward to seeing your new 350z project next year.

I'd better get polishing mine in readyness for some new competition ;)

no way!! yours is amazing, mines no way near as nice!! :(

or will ever be!! cant spend as much on the zed as i did the fto ... will be getting a flat next year so ill do a few bits and thatl be that.