Whats Santa bringing you

clarkie34

My mother asked me what i wanted i said we will go shopping for clothes. anybody see where this is going???

Well as i thought may happen (and tried to avoid) she came in one day and said "i got you three shirts today" OH dear :bangin: here we go.

well 2 were em . . . horrid. Worse they were the same shirt!!! One black and other in white :thumbdown:

Last was a rather nice River island shirt. Hmm this is kinda nice me thinks, she may just have cracked it :disguise:

Emmm . . .No, it was in large :doh: . Not like she doesn't know alot about my clothes, i dont own anything large at all!!!

So i give her 0.5 outa 3.

My mother asked me what i wanted i said we will go shopping for clothes. anybody see where this is going???

Well as i thought may happen (and tried to avoid) she came in one day and said "i got you three shirts today" OH dear :bangin: here we go.

well 2 were em . . . horrid. Worse they were the same shirt!!! One black and other in white :thumbdown:

Last was a rather nice River island shirt. Hmm this is kinda nice me thinks, she may just have cracked it :disguise:

Emmm . . .No, it was in large :doh: . Not like she doesn't know alot about my clothes, i dont own anything large at all!!!

So i give her 0.5 outa 3.

But 10 out of 10 for effort!

People who dis their Mum need :boxing::boxing:

Last year i got my folks a new tv and a new matching stand, in return i got a screwdriver(that broke about 2 weeks later) socks and chocolates. I dont give to recieve, but im sure a little more effort could of been used. this year i've asked for nothing, more happy just getting 2 weeks off.