Husky Profile Stats

Sarnie

1122 (31%) of your posts are in the off topic section. So nearly a third of what you post has nothing to do with 350z's :lol:

20 posts per day on average :lol:

I'm posting 13 posts a day, so on my calculations you will overtake my postcount in 2158 days or 5.9 years :lol::lol:

yes my Mrs is back and I'm up in my office pretending to do work now that I can't play MW2 :blush::lol:

Ha i was watching our comparison before, it used to be 6.4 years it'd take to catch you up, thats worrying :scare:

off topic ftw :lol: it just means i am disciplined and put the off topic where it belongs ;);)

Whats more worrying is that you had worked out how long it would take you to catch me before I did :lol:

Ha i was watching our comparison before, it used to be 6.4 years it'd take to catch you up, thats worrying :scare:

off topic ftw :lol: it just means i am disciplined and put the off topic where it belongs ;);)

Whats more worrying is that you had worked out how long it would take you to catch me before I did :lol:

months ago :lol: