New carbon parts on order

scottsoulby

Hi guys, just a quick message to say I've put in an order for a couple of new carbon products, I'm in America from tomorrow so hoping they are ready when I get back in a few weeks time,

first up is the centre console, trying for a replacement part if possible but if not it will be covers, just taken all my console out now to take to patrick

next up is a carbon induction pipe, these are made from the pipercross pipe so it gives a little extra length which Is easily shortened of needed, doesn't come with the maf locator in so will have to use the oem one like the pipercross or jwt uses, will help prevent heat soak over the polished metal ones,

also when I'm back there are plans to make a full front cooling panel to hide all the front part of the bay, should be pretty good if It comes out how I plan

anyway, ill hopefully put an update up in a few weeks

Scott

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

haven't seen hair nor hide of him in a long time.

i was originally buying a carbon plenum off him but it never appeared. i gave up after it was 8 months over due. but i did get a refund.

he sold up and left the forum a while back but i think he sold the moulds to someone else. who was going to start making the parts instead. who that was, and if they did is another thing.

Not surprised that this has happened, I have only been a member for a year and I have seen many wanabees who will promise the earth but are full of B***s**t. This has happened to me on two occasions in my first year as a member. Shame really because the majority on the site are as honest as the day

Never ever forget "Caveat emptor". :angry:

Not surprised that this has happened, I have only been a member for a year and I have seen many wanabees who will promise the earth but are full of B***s**t. This has happened to me on two occasions in my first year as a member. Shame really because the majority on the site are as honest as the day

Never ever forget "Caveat emptor". :angry:

exactly the same for me, live and learn eh :shrug: