Some pics of my v2 kitted car :)

nrenz123

After i had the N2 kit fitted a week or two ago i wanted to take some pics, unfortunately i am no photographer so untill i get some done properly then these will have to do :)

The day i bought her :)

media.jpg

media1.jpg

And as she is now :)

DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0963.jpg

DSCF0968.jpg

DSCF0979.jpg

DSCF0961.jpg

I'm unsure wether to fit the N1 rear spoiler and possibly one of the rear diffusers from prestige (gloss black), but for now im liking the car without the canards. Next on the list is polishing the plenum, new strut brace and a few carbon bits to tidy up the engine. After that i dont know apart from the K2 and Y-pipe when Japspeed get them back into stock.

Kit supplied by Rik @ Prestige.

Fitted and painted by R & J Autocare of Carterton.

Nath.

I can see what you mean by the gap between the headlight in the pictures. There is a gap there but it folloows the line of the bonnet but it is even and consistent.

DSCF0943.jpg

That is probably a better representation :)

Nath

P.s i REALLY need some 06+ headlights :(

Looks great. B)

Looks to me like the panel gaps are as per OEM fitment, equally as pants! Thats Nissan for you. If you made them better it would look odd. I agree they follow the original lines :) Gap to the bonnet looks better than my OEM one :lol:

I would like a mirror finish mate, to match the stainless intake pipe.

I have thought about poweder coating but im not sure if i'll be able to get it in the finish i want.

I had the cam cover on my last car polished, i know its an arse to keep clean but i do think it will look better.

Hi there! Loving the pics!

Can I ask what is it your using to hold the number plate out like that? I have the same bumper/kit on my roadster with a slightly illegal small plate in the gap on the bumper. I want to change to a normal size but was looking at the best ways to fit it. Cheers.

:thumbs: