new exhaust?

Jay1710

big deciding factor is what your budget is.

there are a couple around the £400 mark

and then they rapidily shoot up from there. most exhausts are around the £900 mark

go to z-store for some ideas, or speak to CS

if its around the £400 mark then you only really have 2 choices: scorpion or K2

if you have more to burn then, you have a huge choice.

would there be any point of jus replacing the backbox as im not too bothered about the power gain jus some more noise. is the scorpion and k2 any gud?

both good exhausts for the money, lots of people run them on here. CS sells both i think, Japspeed sell the K2 but i think there is about a 7 week delay in stock as they get more in.

but CS, z-store would be able to sort out the scorpion for you

have a search on here, you'll find all the info about them, and there are also video clips of them fitted.

would there be any point of jus replacing the backbox as im not too bothered about the power gain jus some more noise. is the scorpion and k2 any gud?

The GReddy SE would be ideal. A backbox replacement only, that offers a bit deeper/more pronounced sound, full stainless construction

img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/celimangts03/P2170106.jpg[/img]

censored3.jpg

I have a Blitz nur spec T and its the perfect sound in my opinion. Probably around the £1K mark now. Have a look at youtube and type in some of the ones people have mentioned on here. I know the sounds not great on recordings but will give you an idea.

wat does the greddy one sounds like? as there are already loads of posts on here bout the k1 and k2, wat one do u think is best and wat wud i need to buy for that? they y pipe and back box or does it come as 1?

full magnaflow system? comes with a lifetime warranty (as long as you have the car and its fitted by an approved reseller...) its actually on the whole thing including baffles! Might be a bit pricey?

People here seem to get K1 or K2's.... Get a custom one with no cats (straight pipes):D

Word of warning if you go for something loud and you use it every day, had to change mine since it was mental loud and actually ended up wrecking my head :thumbs:

wat does the greddy one sounds like? as there are already loads of posts on here bout the k1 and k2, wat one do u think is best and wat wud i need to buy for that? they y pipe and back box or does it come as 1?

y-pipe back so you may need to think about getting a y-pipe...

one of the k1s is twing can the other is 1 back box...

Would still look at a japanese one though..

I have a Blitz nur spec T and its the perfect sound in my opinion. Probably around the £1K mark now. Have a look at youtube and type in some of the ones people have mentioned on here. I know the sounds not great on recordings but will give you an idea.

This :thumbs:

I loved the sound of my Nur Spec B)

• 2 weeks later...

The GReddy SE would be ideal. A backbox replacement only, that offers a bit deeper/more pronounced sound, full stainless construction

censored3.jpg

appologies for the hijack but . .

Adam I dont suppose you have a ball park figure for this piece of art delivered to my door or scotland atleast lol. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

censored3.jpg

appologies for the hijack but . .

Adam I dont suppose you have a ball park figure for this piece of art delivered to my door or scotland atleast lol. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Best to send Adam a PM with your address for an accurate price. :thumbs: