weekend hire ?

Viper

i already had a look at the nissan used cars, 48 of them at the moment though not really interested in any of the cars close to my area. Id feel it would be a bit cheeky to ask for a extended test with no intention of buying

i was thinking of taking one out for a test drive too, do dealers really go in for a hard sell afterwards ?

what excuses do you use when you get out of the car after the test drive and they say, well shall we start the paperwork ?!!!

Tell them you have other examples to see first or different cars to test.

i was thinking of taking one out for a test drive too, do dealers really go in for a hard sell afterwards ?

what excuses do you use when you get out of the car after the test drive and they say, well shall we start the paperwork ?!!!

Tell them you have other examples to see first or different cars to test.

so off putting the hard sell line so Id tell them to shove it... anyway you don't need to buy after a test and if you feel uncomfortable tell them to sod it. I've given people extended tests of my other car that I'm trying to sell and to be honest the reason I'm doing that is so the person knows what they are buying, mind you they are all friends of friends etc and not complete strangers B)

I bought mine on a online trading site in Japan and had never sat in one before that... :blink:

(think lucky c*nt I am...)

A

When I test drove a skyline a few weeks ago I told the sales man I had to go home & discuss it with the wife :blush:

Funny enough I did looked into renting a 350z for a holiday before we bought ours and I can certify that there is no company anywhere central that would have one... Porches, AMs, TTs, R8s, Ferarri, anything else you want you can find and rent. But not a Zed.

Not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.