HELLO FROM ESSEX

Wow, wasnt expecting that many responses lol...

I have an 06 Blade silver GT... Completely standard (apart from having the GT bits).

Looking to change a few bits though...

picked it up from a dealer for 18k... had only done 6000 miles..

Hi and welcome to the forum. There are quite a lot around here and although the meets scene get a bit quiet around this time of year there will be something coming up.

I work just down the road from you. what colour/spec do you have. :)

I work at Ford Dunton... wouldnt be there that you work would it... i know ive seen another one around

Fair enough lol... This is my first RWD and i dont think im ever going back to FWD!

Im sure there will be a thread about it somewhere on here... but what is the general concensus on getting wheel spacers? I think it will look nice but dont want to do anything thats been tried and tested with bad results!

I have some with me, I may be able to get ashore sometime but the forecast is no too good over the weekend, otherwise pm me an address and i will sort you out.

Spacers and springs are often the chosen way forward. Coilovers are a great option to but with a higher cost. :)

Have a search around on here, there are lots of options and opinions. :thumbs: