Mods - Group buy rules !!!!! RANT

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Im not a ranter, im soft as shite but im not happy :rant:

I don't think this group buy has been handled fairly and I think we need some rules for the future... my comments on the thread are below.

Feel free to move

I'll have this. :thumbs: Funds sent via Paypal for a K2.

Hi,

You have PM.

All the K2's have now gone now.

People waiting for K2 can either:

* Change to a K1 or

* Wait eight weeks until the new batch of K2 arrive.

We will of course, honour our prices for the new batch that arrives for the people who haven't received their K2 yet.

Thanks,

Dan

Please let me know.

Ehh - That sucks !!!! :angry:

Just caught up with this thread, I was down on the list for a K2 and I think I was round about the 3rd person to put my name down for a K2, I was going to call/book in for fitting and pay this lunch time before I read this.

Dan, As discussed on the phone I think that its unfair I have not been honoured with the K2 in accordance with the list !!! Why have a list if you have now turned it into a first come first serve basis and someone at number 10 on the list has had mine!!!

It is fair that you will honour the price in 8 weeks when you get the stock but to be honest mate I dont want one then I want one now and I don't want a K1 . My missus is due to drop in exactly 8 weeks and I don't think I would be too popular if I dissapear to Manchester for the day when little un arrives..

To be honest this thread has been a disaster from the start...

Scratch me off the list all together

Kind regards

Mr Unhappy Customer !!! :dry:

Plus the organisation was a little chaotic.

No offense to Husky, but shouldn't Japspeed themselves be keeping an eye on the lists and stuff?

For this reason alone, I prefer to deal with traders rather than disributors/manufacturers.

With the traders on here, you get more of a feeling that they care about you being their customer (see CS, Envy, etc.)

:dummy: ........

:lol:

I've not read the other thread, but i thought 1-10 all have the same priority, but if someone at 11 comes in, then they shouldnt get included unless someone within the 10 fail to pay??

Yeah but if you are advertising a group buy then you would like to think you have got enough stock to honour a list of 10 people surely !!

:dummy::dummy::dummy::lol:

:boxing: I will see you Saturday :lol:

totally agree on this.

this is a poor show. they oragnise a group buy only then to notify when its finished that they have no stock

What a way to treat their customers :thumbdown:

I've never seen such poor service by a trader/manufacturer on a forum

totally agree on this.

this is a poor show. they oragnise a group buy only then to notify when its finished that they have no stock

Have to agree. The thread was a bit of a shambles. I dont see what the team could do when its a thread run by the member/trader unfortunately.

End of the day, it's just greed in my opinion.

The K1 and K2 were selling fine thru the forum traders, but I suppose Japspeed thought they'd cut out the middleman and supply from the source and keep the profit margin up.

Thats what trade agreements are for. Traders should secure an exclusivity deal that they will be the only one(s) selling them ;) But do agree, from what I have seen the traders seem to have better customer service than the suppliers :thumbs:

totally agree on this.

Have to agree. The thread was a bit of a shambles. I dont see what the team could do when its a thread run by the member/trader unfortunately.

+2 Very very poor :thumbdown:

Rik? :lol:

Thats has been a total balls up from the start. Even the lottery thing they did, although a great idea, descended into anarchy as Japspeed disappeared leaving the mods to tidy it up and then they launch another without forewarning!

IMO the explanations around the ill fitting K2's has been dismissive and vague at best. They even then started a group buy and buggered off on holiday leaving Husky to try to make sense of the debacle it became.

If you start a group buy for 10 K1's and 10 K2's then its not rocket science to put these aside to ensure you can fulfill the order. I bet they have been flogging them via eBay or their site and using the group buy stock incase it never happened.

All in all, pretty shoddy from start to finish....... :thumbdown:

if i get poor service i never use that company again, it simple, i don't mind mistakes or delays if the customer service is good. but that just takes the biscuit.

scorpions are a similiar price, go see CS and get him to fit one for you.

japspeeds loss is someone elses gain.

there are also several people who had have exhausts made for similiar money and you can tune it to your own liking.

scorpions are a similiar price, go see CS and get him to fit one for you.

I have a Scorpion on my bike and its brilliant. Not sure what the 350z ones are like, but if its anything like their bike ones, you should never have a problem with it :)

TBH i dont even want to comment on how much this annoyed me. :thumbdown:

to clear up: I tried to help for OUR members sake not for japseye.

I sent a PM to some people after noting they wouldnt have enough K2's noting my "surprise" that this has happened.

I would wonder if Japseye are lacking in K2's as they are having to correct fitment problems with thier stock? maybe im wrong :shrug:

The group buy has been a @*!# hole from start to finish and i'll be glad if they loose the sales but genuinely gutted for the people possibly not getting an exhaust.

Lets not resort to namecalling please. But I do think an explanation is needed.

We grant trading permissions here with the expectation that a quality service will be provided to our members. Setting up a group buy and having people commit, then advising there is not enough stock to fulfill said group buy is not the sort of service we expect for our members here.

Please contact a member of the team explaining what has happened to cause this, what is being done to rectify the situation and what steps will be/have been taken to prevent this happening again.

Lets not resort to namecalling please. But I do think an explanation is needed.

We grant trading permissions here with the expectation that a quality service will be provided to our members. Setting up a group buy and having people commit, then advising there is not enough stock to fulfill said group buy is not the sort of service we expect for our members here.

Please contact a member of the team explaining what has happened to cause this, what is being done to rectify the situation and what steps will be/have been taken to prevent this happening again.

Sorry Chris, Sarnie is a bad influence.

I think a scorpion would be a good choice for the noise you said you were after mate

:dummy: ........

:lol:

I've not read the other thread, but i thought 1-10 all have the same priority, but if someone at 11 comes in, then they shouldnt get included unless someone within the 10 fail to pay??

Yeah but if you are advertising a group buy then you would like to think you have got enough stock to honour a list of 10 people surely !!

:dummy::dummy::dummy::lol:

:boxing: I will see you Saturday :lol:

Yeh, you're right - i've just read it now, and it is crap! As BM says, it is purely greed. That said, 'A beer in the hand is worth two in the fridge...' - these days you cant argue with a company selling what they can, when they can. I know the GB was planned etc, but for them coming in and not knowing how good this forum is, i think they'd rather take the money off guaranteed sales rather than names on a list...

Im not defending them though, its just perhaps a reason for their actions.

And you can see me saturday... :boxing: 6'2, 18 Stone, used to box... but now i have such a bad back i can barely walk :lol: