I Want

Ian

very nice :thumbs:

But "I want, doesn't get" be a good boy and see what Santa brings you :lol:

I always get what I want ;)

just not pricing it with the right people :)

seriously though, they are not cheap but does look very nice together

:lol: Might be in touch for a price once the current project is completed ;)

the 2 parts really complement each other, and the carbon on the gunmetal of your car will look really good.

would you paint the centre section of the ings part black to match the top secret diffuser, or would you get the carbon cover for that as well?

the 2 parts really complement each other, and the carbon on the gunmetal of your car will look really good.

would you paint the centre section of the ings part black to match the top secret diffuser, or would you get the carbon cover for that as well?

I think i'd leave it GM to start with & see how it looks :)

they both work really well together! my only gripe with the ings bumper is its not a complete bumper only the bottom part so theres always a lip, maybe can get it blended?

i thought there were too ings rear bumpers, one was a lip style, and this one which is a whole rear bumper.

might be wrong, some one will have the definitive answer

they both work really well together! my only gripe with the ings bumper is its not a complete bumper only the bottom part so theres always a lip, maybe can get it blended?

i thought there were too ings rear bumpers, one was a lip style, and this one which is a whole rear bumper.

might be wrong, some one will have the definitive answer

Think Ings go a number of rear bumpers, 2 or 3 full bumpers and 1 or 2 add ons, the one piece one like Bundus has wont do that though.. or not easily...

dcash has the add on blended in and it looks great, they should have made his like that originally

never new that. learn something new everyday.

i remember seeing Jay's thought it was a 1 piece bumper, didn't know it was blended on. they do look good though

Dans is blended on.. Jays could be a 1 peice? Is it not the same as Bundus's ?

Jays is the same as Bundus'.