Pulled by Police re Number Plate

larsdowg

Im No Hater stew, i just cant stand, mis-spaced, incorrect size/style of font, incorrect plate size and screws stuck where there not meant to be drives me insane.

The small or incorrect font is the worse if i had my way peeps would get 6 points and £1000 fine for that :rant:

I agree amending your plate is illegal, they deserved to be fined.

Oh for goodnes sake is this thread still rolling ? :wacko:

Mis-represented = illegal

Therefore - you are making a choice when you do it.....................no point whinging after the event :bang:

Agree!

Mine isn't technically mis represented, just that the fixing screw heads are black as the shop didn't have white or yellow.....

As the last policeman that commented on my plate said 'that's convenient' :lol:

• 3 years later...

I've been pulled about 6 times over the years for my plate, but only once have I had to 'correct it' and that was over three years ago ...

so I might have another go in the near future ... as Sarnie says feckem ... I'll have to get e feckoff car though ... it doesn't look right on a Merc or an Arosa or Polo lol

I did see PU55 KAT at the Bracknell Sainsbury once though... azure roadster (I think) :)

Most random thread revival ever : shrug:

Your working nights, bored and read all the posts and thats the best you can come up with Dave?

I did see PU55 KAT at the Bracknell Sainsbury once though... azure roadster (I think) :)

Most random thread revival ever : shrug:

Your working nights, bored and read all the posts and thats the best you can come up with Dave?

Not been on nights for a while..... rest is correct though :lol: