My Progress UPDATED 18/11/2010 More 3M Di Noc

AlexZ

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i remember rightly you'd be looking for o.33uF and 0.1uF capacitors, i think its 0.33 on the input and 0.1 on the out. The other part is some form of heat sink for the chip (could be a simple bit of metal really nothing special), as i said if you aren't pulling alot of current it may not be strictly necessary but is good practice :)

With the mirror been a little out of my capeabilities I had a play with a door vent tonight. Its a little hard to explain how to apply the Di-Noc, all I can say it try it yourself and enjoy the rewards....I love it :dance:

DSCF4120.jpg

DSCF4121.jpg

DSCF4122.jpg

DSCF4124.jpg

DSCF4126.jpg

DSCF4127.jpg

DSCF4128.jpg

DSCF4136.jpg

you cleared out the rear fog yet?

Nah mate, see it on the guide section though I think lol...

Dont you swap the bulb for a red L.E.D and whip the red reflector out or somthing. :thumbs:

yeah its pretty simples! :D

you can either use the oven or a hot air gun, oven probably easiest to seperate the light, it only needs a really quick blast though

For a few quid you can have a hard wire mini usb in your mota.

Seems like a lot of effort when you could buy this from Asda for £4 and use it as is or modify it:

hes broke the curciut so there no interfarence

There's no proven cases of leaving tracks connected causing problems, although it doesn't do any harm and the chances of anyone wanting to play a regular tape in future are tiny. Hooking up to the Nurrish Sat Nav seems to be an issue but cutting the tracks makes no difference.

I have a incar charger aswell mate, the way i've done it leaves both the power outputs free for other items and you can have the cubby door closed. :teeth:

For the little effort it takes to brake the lines you may aswell do it, R35LEE seems to think theres a reason behind it so you may want to ask. Like you said dude tapes went out in the 80's so I dont think people will be fussed about it not working audio.

I have started my Bose mp3 mod, but i have had no internet for 4 days :angry: so i am next door on there computer as i keep forgetting the next step :lol: so fingers crossed :thumbs:

Haha priceless, you could have printed the images out. You should just take you headunit next door on there kitchen table lol.

Goodluck

Hi mate.

Do you think you will be able to arrange the wiring so that when you get in the car and lock it with the door console button the mirrors dont fold back in? Really fancy doing this but I always lock the doors when I drive off!!

Keep up the post, really enjoy following it!!! :teeth:

Hi mate.

Do you think you will be able to arrange the wiring so that when you get in the car and lock it with the door console button the mirrors dont fold back in? Really fancy doing this but I always lock the doors when I drive off!!

Keep up the post, really enjoy following it!!! :teeth:

Now then mate, I think it can already do what you want. I mentioned this to my brother because a few cars with after market alarms have anti hijack....

I'll have a play in morning with mine and let you know. Where just working on a step by step guide on how to wire it in for the people who arnt very electrical minded (inc me lol) :thumbs:

Alex

Hy mate! Im assuming you mean playing with the car haha!!!

That would be great thanks. I work with a bit of electronics/electrical and have been wanting to look at doing this, but no point in re-inventing the wheel so too speak!!

I also fancy making the headlights come on when you unlock like some other car manufactures, you not fancy this?

:thumbs:

Hy mate! Im assuming you mean playing with the car haha!!!

That would be great thanks. I work with a bit of electronics/electrical and have been wanting to look at doing this, but no point in re-inventing the wheel so too speak!!

I also fancy making the headlights come on when you unlock like some other car manufactures, you not fancy this?

:thumbs:

Yeh I mean play with the car lol, I'm sure ive done it before with a combination of the switches lol...

The light thing ive never really thought about...you could connect them to the interior light dimmer switch I guess. :thumbs:

For a few quid you can have a hard wire mini usb in your mota.

Seems like a lot of effort when you could buy this from Asda for £4 and use it as is or modify it:

hes broke the curciut so there no interfarence

There's no proven cases of leaving tracks connected causing problems, although it doesn't do any harm and the chances of anyone wanting to play a regular tape in future are tiny. Hooking up to the Nurrish Sat Nav seems to be an issue but cutting the tracks makes no difference.

I am going to wire up a phono socket as what Alex has used, for my mp3 player/blackberry and also get this from Adsa and chop the plug end bit off and hard wire it in so I can charge my satnav and other things :thumbs:

I will place this in the cubby above the HU :teeth: