Time for a rant

Maccaman

Went to Tesco Stafford this morning to do some shopping for my ill mother. Got everything, loaded up the car & put the trolley in the bay provided. Standing by the car having a cigarette it was blowing a gale & then I saw it. One of the smaller trolleys travelling down the middle of the roadway at about 5mph past the back of the car :scare: Quickly stopped it and put it in the bay, where it should have been in the first place :angry: Walking back to the car I noticed a Volvo C90 with a trolley parked against the side of it, had a look & couldn't see any damage :scare: Why why why are people so inconsiderate & self centred that they just leave their trolleys where they can cause damage to others property :angry::rant: You know they would be the loudest moaners if it happened to them.

Went to Tesco Stafford this morning to do some shopping for my ill mother. Got everything, loaded up the car & put the trolley in the bay provided. Standing by the car having a cigarette it was blowing a gale & then I saw it. One of the smaller trolleys travelling down the middle of the roadway at about 5mph past the back of the car :scare: Quickly stopped it and put it in the bay, where it should have been in the first place :angry: Walking back to the car I noticed a Volvo C90 with a trolley parked against the side of it, had a look & couldn't see any damage :scare: Why why why are people so inconsiderate & self centred that they just leave their trolleys where they can cause damage to others property :angry::rant: You know they would be the loudest moaners if it happened to them.

They don't put them away as their time is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important that they can't take 48 seconds out their day. a**holes.

yeah agree totally, lazy selfish gits - same as people who decide they don't want items of shopping and instead of taking them back to where they got them they just randomly dump them somewhere, even if they're frozen. Although a rogue box of fish fingers will not damage your zed.............. :lol:

yeah agree totally, lazy selfish gits - same as people who decide they don't want items of shopping and instead of taking them back to where they got them they just randomly dump them somewhere, even if they're frozen. Although a rogue box of fish fingers will not damage your zed.............. :lol:

:blush: i've done that occasionally :blush: but only with dry goods and nothing perishable. i think it gives the shelf stacker something to do ;):lol: i have found odd items in the chilled section though. the odd toy etc :lol: most times i put stuff back but there was one or 2 occasions where i was being dragged out of the shop by the missus, and only had time to swap one hot choclate for another and not put the original one back in its branded section

They don't put them away as their time is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important that they can't take 48 seconds out their day. a**holes.

Totally agree. It doesn't matter which car I'm driving at the time either. It still ticks me off. Especially given there are multiple trolley bays along each line of parking. :bangin:

I had an experience of this with the Altea, but didnt escape.. :dry:

What made it worse was that it was one of those, nice and light trolleys they have at Wickes. :dry:

Just put my bag of items and tin of paint in the boot, get in the car to set off and there is a land rover in front of me, so I wait until he drives off, and just as he does so he reveals a trolley flying down the car park - no time to stop it, and 1 second later it slammed into the front end. Luckily the bumper took most of the hit, but the headlight got a few grazes too. Just after I had got the car back from having a few scratches sorted ready for selling!

I swear if I had seen who had left the trolley loose, and they were still in the car park, I would have pushed the trolley over to their car and attempted to fit it like some retro Halfords mod to one of their doors. :rant: