ACE CAFE DAY

jerry3167

:teeth: Guys,

Finally the weekend is almost here! I remember planning this Meet way back in April, seems such a long time...

But finally our day is almost upon us, one that will Take the Club into history! As far as I know, there has never been a Dedicated Zed meet at Ace, so this will be the first of hopefully many more.

I want to Thank everyone who is coming to the Meet, helping this one get off to a cracking start! :yahoo:

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/event_vi ... 31/10/2009 00:00:00

Forgive the Carl Sagan intro :lol:

See you All there

Jerry :thumbs:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the Zeds nice and clean please :dance:

Company policy says to give AT LEAST 2 WEEKS notice for taking holidays...

Called the boss man YESTERDAY, so I have booked off tomorrow especially to get it clean! :lol:

And...

:byebye: gutted id love to drive down to this but it the Wifes birthday and i imagine it would be divorce if i drove down.

Is it not worth the risk then? :bangin:

;) Ive been lucky, got this whole week off work, so been doing a bit everyday, its had its Oil changed, brake disc/ pads done! be up early to give it a final once over with the Poorboys Detailer, then off to meet a few guys for the Croydon Convoy.. :thumbs:

thats cheating :lol::p

you are all sissies!!! i just came back from bnq for a second time with 1000! more lighting power. itll look like an alien abduction while i clean :lol:

although i think it was a "spirited" drive to bnq as when i got back and ran through my puddle from cleaning and alot of steam came from the brakes :blush::lol: decided it was best to take it round for a cooldown drive after seeing that :lol: