ACE CAFE DAY

jerry3167

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the quick detailing spray any good from megs? i wash my car tonight but not waxed as it was wayy to dark.

So hopefully going to try out the spray in the morn.

Don't worry, I'll have my bag with me, which includes Megs Detailer and Megs Glass Cleaner, also Megs NXT Metal Polish, Autosol, Endurance Tyre Gel, Megs Yellow Hard Wax, Megs Tech Wax (liquid), microfibres and rubber gloves.

Just incase, you never know...

Is the quick detailing spray any good from megs? i wash my car tonight but not waxed as it was wayy to dark.

So hopefully going to try out the spray in the morn.

Don't worry, I'll have my bag with me, which includes Megs Detailer and Megs Glass Cleaner, also Megs NXT Metal Polish, Autosol, Endurance Tyre Gel, Megs Yellow Hard Wax, Megs Tech Wax (liquid), microfibres and rubber gloves.

Just incase, you never know...

See you at my car then. Hope you do a good job of cleaning it or :ban::lol:

Well its 8am, and its bloody lashing it down! Was hoping to wax the car!

Have to see if the rain lets up in the next couple of hours! (Im about 20 miles north of Ace Cafe)

Have watched the weather though, and it is supposed to clear, with the rain heading east, and then be clear for the rest of the day (fingers crossed)

Jerry did you forget to book an appointment with God and arrange the sunshine :sun:

come on mate school boy error :p;)

Don't worry mate I had word with him he says once he has sorted a few muppets out In the world he will arrange the sun for you. It's good being Catholic you have his Personal mobile number which is pretty cool don't you think. ;)