Back From Car & Bike Magic (Nismo V1 Spoiler On)

Woody

Wooo Hooo :yahoo: , Ive finally got my finger out and booked the zed in to have the Nismo V1 spoiler put on I bought from Nurrish some months ago. Its booked in next Monday and they have the spoiler now to do the prep work. After a long and hard think, Ive decided to go Sunset and black. I know most people said go all sunset, but Im going to get the roof black and my wheels powder coated with a chrome lip. so it should suit (Fingers crossed :unsure: ).

Really cant wait to have it on finally! Ill get some piccys up when its done :bounce:

looking good, my car had this spoiler fitted when i bought it and ive just ordered and ings spoiler instead, ive really been surprised how many people love this spoiler, my mates think in an idiot for changing it... looks really good from that high shot too

Thanks for all the comments guys, I know people are unsure about the black on sunset. But when I get my roof sprayed, windows tinted and wheels powder coated, it should look a lot better :thumbs:. I've just been out this morning and had a better look and I have to say it looks fantastic. The colour match is spot on. I have to give a big thanks to Sunderland Car and Bike Magic, top notch guys :thumbs:. Ill get some daylight pics on later once Im up and out.

Can they fit spacers too? :p

Point taken :lol: Bigger fish to fry at the minute ;)

Woody, looks cool! When are you getting the roof done?

Cheers Lee. The roof will be getting done as soon as I get a quote from the painter and I can fit it in between my shifts :thumbs: