The official Windows 7 Whopper Burger

nurrish

I've got it, just not installed it yet. PC World delivered it to me on tuesday and I haven't got around to it yet, still running the RC version.

Just wondering, is it better me installing the 32 bit or 64 bit version? I have 4gb of ram and want something that will work with the lest fuss. Is there really that much of a performance difference?

I've got it, just not installed it yet. PC World delivered it to me on tuesday and I haven't got around to it yet, still running the RC version.

Just wondering, is it better me installing the 32 bit or 64 bit version? I have 4gb of ram and want something that will work with the lest fuss. Is there really that much of a performance difference?

64bit if you have 4gb of ram ;)

64bit if you have 4gb of ram ;)

I would have thought 64 bit only if you have a 64 bit CPU

had it a few weeks now & much better than Vista :ninja:

Whats ninja about it? I've had it for months as part of the TechNet beta test. You could freely sign up to the Beta test of W7 unlike Vista which was a little harder to get into ;)

If you have 4GB and want to use it all, you have to have 64bit. 32bit cant reference all the memory space in 4GB of RAM, so you will only get about 3GB of RAM. :)