University challenge look now!!!!

stanski

lol :lol:

can imagine the cameramen pissin themselves laughing everytime he spoke!

did the host and other contestants keep a straight face?

Surprised Paxman kept a straight face :lol:

I dunno some people will do anything to get in telly...

maybe he had a sex change for the benefit of the other contestants- to keep them busy in their spare time...

Well Olivia (or is it Oliver) is studying law maybe it was an experient of some kind I don't know rob a petrol station and see if she/he can get away with it :yuck:

its a life style choice. not one i'd pick, but their decision none the less. at least they make themselves obvious so that you don't sleep with them by accident :lol:

i worked at stansted for a while and one of the big security blokes that worked at the scanners one day went home as bob, and came back as barbara :lol: he was a big hariy bloke and when he turned up it was just bob ina a dress :lol: felt sorry for him as he had to do this for 18 months before they would start any treatment etc.

One of my customers is a tranny :lol:

It started talking to me a few months ago & I thought it was the other guy in the office. Quite convincing from afar untill you get up close and can see the stubble & they still wear the name badge of theyre original name :lol:

I know especially as the end of desk cam kept zooming in on him! :bangin:

Not what you expect to see on BBC2 of an evening! :lol:

The comments on YouTube are hilarious :)

this is why i pay my tv license so i can watch trannys on quiz shows....... all these years waiting in vain have been worth it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know especially as the end of desk cam kept zooming in on him! :bangin:

Not what you expect to see on BBC2 of an evening! :lol:

The comments on YouTube are hilarious :)

this is why i pay my tv license so i can watch trannys on quiz shows....... all these years waiting in vain have been worth it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

maybe trannies are the next big thing? :surrender:

never mind Richs club fairy thread that's just so last year daaaarling maybe the BBC has to be seen to be representing all aspects of the community ??? :blink: