my baby is painted

D13vyl

Hi Folks

My Zed has now been sprayed white from blade silver, my new alloys have not been fitted yet, as my window motor has decided to play up on me now and im awaiting a replacement, if it rains it pours. Heres some pic of her sporting her new colour, reg plate and spoiler, she is still to get a new exhaust and black rims ill keep u posted.

blade silver with granny in her lol.

081.jpg

Now white

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

Enjoy

D :teeth:

Hi Lads

And thank u, the engine was not removed but everything else was, but as u can see the engine bay looks good , lid was removed etc altho a bit dusty. If anyone in scotland needs a good spray painter for their car, Gary is the man, he aint cheap but u get what u pay for............

And R35Lee look forward to ur response its killing me i cant drive her,

DSC00392.jpg

D :clap:

Hi Husky

Yes the window motor was a bummer, but when i saw the car it seemed just a mild inconvenience. The weather up here in scotland has been excellent, and i was due to pick her up yesterday then a trip to get the Dotz hanzo 19in alloys put on (same aloys as Lexx). But Gary couldnt rectify the door he was gutted to say the least as he has enjoyed painting her, but hey shxt happens. Ill just have to leave acting like vin deisel for another day thro the town centre lol. She will be getting her K2 fitted along with an underseal in time for winter next week.

ill keep u all posted

D :p