My Wife has my ZED Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spaceman

I was the same when I was away my girlfriend took the Zed for a couple of days to work, she drives a Clio and always takes roundabouts in 1st and on the odd occassion 2nd, when she asked if she could take it I said 'yes, but just remember it's not your clio, never take a roundabout in less than 4th gear....'

I know what it was like when I picked the car up and entered my first roundabout in 2nd and put my foot down a bit, I never go into a roundabout in anything other than 3rd or 4th now...

Ya know it's all over now. You think you'll get the keys back?! :p:lol::drive1

Exactly now she'll realise what all the fuss is about :lol:

You'll probably also find that her clients will respect the zed.............now if she arrived in a merc or beemer that would be another matter ;):lol:

Mate there is a solution for this... You take her car and she takes the bike (keeps her looking nice and trim ;) ) Or just get her a taxi... but NEVER EVER let a woman of any form drive YOUR ZED!

yes bring on the abuse :p:p

"Mate there is a solution for this... You take her car and she takes the bike (keeps her looking nice and trim ) Or just get her a taxi... but NEVER EVER let a woman of any form drive YOUR ZED!

yes bring on the abuse"

and the gloves are off for round one, in the blue corner we have JAY and in the red corner doing a double team are Nixy & Vik :snack:

im in the the Big bad Grand Picasso no handbraking in that as its electronic.

She did call me to tell me it wouldnt start, to which i replied depress the clutch and try again. :lol:

Everybody asking her about at work though, probably questions like where do you keep the keys :lol:

Mate there is a solution for this... You take her car and she takes the bike (keeps her looking nice and trim ;) ) Or just get her a taxi... but NEVER EVER let a woman of any form drive YOUR ZED!

Ok Jay - Here's my 2 cents worth.........

I dont think you can make comments about women drivers when you have a REVERSING CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Ok Jay - Here's my 2 cents worth.........

I dont think you can make comments about women drivers when you have a REVERSING CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Came with the car luv ;):blush:

Plus I have a flip screen that covers it ask nixy she has been in my car

NEVER EVER let a woman of any form drive YOUR ZED!

No abuse for you laddie, no need, unless i have had a sex change recently in my sleep i DO seem to recall a certain wee scottish chappie asking me if i wanted to have a drive of his car........... ;)

Well i had to pay you back for the awesome / wild night you gave me nix......... i mean what type of gentleman would i be if i didnt make u breakfast after that night. I mean you put alot of effort in and...... you deserved to be rewarded ;):lol::blush:

BURN :thumbs::lol: