Nismo N1 kit fitted with rear diffuser

lamby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed you had been parking further away! :) Not quite as far as the orange zed in the very far corner! I always try to park down the single row, or on the end so can can park wide! Ive tried parking further away but wherever I park someone parks next to me! :thumbdown:

Give me a shout next time you see me!! Thought our cars where exclusive until I started parking in the Nissan car park!!! Bloody loads of them!!! :lol:

Looking really good and I love that rear diffuser bit :thumbs: i fancy one of those but in black possibly.

In the first picture the bumper seems to be a little tight against the bonnet on the left hand side or is that the photo ?? it is a simple fix ie repositioning the clip it sits onto.

Great result Lamby :thumbs::thumbs:

Hello Chaps

If you look at the begining of the thread you can see the images of the fit of this kit, however here are a few more pics just to show the quality of our products

Regards

Rik

n5.jpg

n6.jpg

n7.jpg

As you can notice from the images that the waher jet covers can be refitted on our products!!! :teeth:

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the great comments guys and sorry for the late reply.

i am very happy with the paint match and overall finish i do like the diffuser in blue but think it would look just as good in black.

yeah wez i park up there all the time now its so much easier

dene8 no i dont usually but i would be happy to turn up if im free so that you can see it in the flesh mate just let me know

wheels are next on my list after christmas i think

• 1 year later...

Awesome looking Z!!! im looking to buy one within the next 5-6 months, cant decide out of Black, Azure Blue (your colour i belive) or Gun metal Gray, definatly look to get one with this N1 kit already fitted it looks stunning fair play...

im finding it very difficult to find one with the kit thats the 2007 313bhp model..:(

but again very very nice Z!

Awesome looking Z!!! im looking to buy one within the next 5-6 months, cant decide out of Black, Azure Blue (your colour i belive) or Gun metal Gray, definatly look to get one with this N1 kit already fitted it looks stunning fair play...

im finding it very difficult to find one with the kit thats the 2007 313bhp model..:(

but again very very nice Z!

Very rare - I believe this was the last one to come up back in 2009, albeit not your colour preference

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=24810&start=0

Sad really it ended up being traded :shrug: