hi guys im from ipswich, just bought a 2003 import

sketch

hi guys, bought my 350z 2 days ago, absolutly love it to bits, Its a 2002/3 import, blue, 6sp manual, built in sat nav with cloth seats, HID's ect, the usual stuff.... spent allday yesterday cleaning it and checking things over, found out its got a Fujitsubo legalis R exhaust system sounds amazing and really quite too, 19" alloys, not sure on the make but they are 9" fronts and 10" rears look tidey- was considering changeing them but they are fine for now. also a nismo spoiler which i beleive could possibly be a copy, unsure? ill get some pics up later as its really cold outside and the car needs a quick shammy...

welcome to the club,

i'm in kesgrave, work in woodbridge, i'll keep an eye out for you,

we organise regular meets in the area, your more than welcome to join in. there are a group of us going to snetterton next weekend for modified live if you want to join us :thumbs:

get yourself signed up on here

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=26916

and i'll update you when the next meet is ;)

bunch of mates from bury, kinda small jap meet, think they recently changed there name to torque-uk as the original club became too big and went the wrong direction... think theres 10 of us, weve got a 640bhp supra, R34 skyline... cant think of the rest atm sorry lol

bunch of mates from bury, kinda small jap meet, think they recently changed there name to torque-uk as the original club became too big and went the wrong direction... think theres 10 of us, weve got a 640bhp supra, R34 skyline... cant think of the rest atm sorry lol

if the others want to join us when we next have a local meet the more the merrier i say :thumbs:

i try and organise one every 4 to 6 weeks, but october has modified live, might do one towards the end of the month

heres some of my previous cars tho

im 22 and so far have owned 12 cars in 5 years... never crashed ect...

civic coupe. 1.5 vtec mini-me conversion

civickit004.jpg

rev2 mr2 turbo with nitrous

jakesmr2012.jpg

st185 gt4, with forged 205 engine 385bhp

DSC01478.jpg

spoiler007.jpg

kinda inbetween car prelude 2.2 vtec

prelude1108.07016.jpg

project rebuilt s13

DSC00777.jpg

castrol celica gt4 with massive boot install, i built this myself in a weekend....

DSC02020.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

my s14a drifter

P1050163.jpg

P1050165.jpg

P1040947.jpg

my 1979 mitsubushi sapporo gsr lowrider with bags

stu.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

my camero push scooter build

P1050712.jpg

well there you go, you know a little bit more about me and my cars...

my 350z is the most expensive and newest car ive ever bought so i intend of keeping it for a few years, not going crazy with it, and slowly modding it to how i want it