Please let me introduce ....

dcash5

.... the complete kit

Right the exterior has finally been completed and picked up this morning. Apologies that a few of these pics have been replicated from my previous thread.

The speed bump proved the first challenge!!

Photo924edited.jpg

This might give an indication of how low the car is.... and bear in mind that the coilovers have been taken up over 30cms just to get the car into the body shop!! When the lip was test fitted it sat 3cms off the ground!!!

People that know me, know that Im all for the subtly and doing different touchs so i decided to get the underside of the bonnet sprayed the same colour as the exterior rather than the dull finish that Nissan apply. This has been treated with higher temperature laquer to protect it.

Photo940.jpg

And I got some of the plastics done gloss black

Photo942.jpg

Anyway onto pics of the whole car...

Photo925.jpg

Photo927.jpg

Photo931.jpg

Photo926.jpg

Couple of the rear

Photo779.jpg

Photo777.jpg

Huge thanks to Envy (Gaz, Kev, Sarah Tony) and to z1-auto (Adam) for supplying all the kit and to Big John for the bodywork.

I love it!!!

Looks really nice buddy but would have thought you'd have waited till spring with most off the shows over and all the bad weather coming! Well thats what iv decided to do! Top job though :thumbs:

ha ha I Tried that this year as the kit was purchased in Feb but I tried to do it on the cheap use a replica kit makers who kept fobbing me off with excuses and delaying the process.Then I stopped trying yo muck about with cr@p parts and cheap sh!te and went to some of the forum traders in the form of z1auto and Envy that deal in genuine parts.

Yes the prices are more but im a firm beliver in that you get what you pay for. This front lip alone cost over $1000 :surrender::wacko: . little things like providing tracking numbers or keeping you updated makes all the difference in my opinion

The advans will probably be used as winter wheels anyway so not worried about that and the car probably wont be used much over winter.

Dan

Looking great matey B)

ha ha I Tried that this year as the kit was purchased in Feb but I tried to do it on the cheap use a replica kit makers who kept fobbing me off with excuses and delaying the process.Then I stopped trying yo muck about with cr@p parts and cheap sh!te and went to some of the forum traders in the form of z1auto and Envy that deal in genuine parts.

Yes the prices are more but im a firm beliver in that you get what you pay for. This front lip alone cost over $1000 :surrender::wacko: . little things like providing tracking numbers or keeping you updated makes all the difference in my opinion

You do get what you pay for. Certain replicas (Shine etc) are fine, but generally, tried and tested suppliers are the way forward. Adam makes importing from the States a doddle, he got my Bride rails to me quicker than an eBay seller could reply to my query about theirs :#1: