For Sale,. Quad exit Enterprise Power Exhaust

pearl350z

• 2 weeks later...
powerenterprise exhaust: reduced £300

THIS IS AN £800 EXHAUST SYSTEM

The reason people are not buying it is probably the same reason your selling it.............

They are all buying HKS exhausts?? :wacko::p

Its definatley due to the 4 tips IMO, its too "different" for most people on here. Its the same with the singe exits :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Alright 350z people :D I found this old thread a few weeks back. And really liked this exhaust! I know its abit marmite as pimms said! Anyhow... found one on Ebay this morning... its been on the car for a year and a half, Looks in good nic apart from some surface rust. BIDDING IS OVER IN in 4hours!! I would like to put a bid on it.. But was hoping your guys could give me some advice on the exhaust!

I have searched on here and ther does not seem much info on the Quad exit Enterprise Power Exhaust??

I have listoned to the clip i found on You Tube and sounds right up my street with the RASPY sound.

Im looking at putting this on a 350z Roadster and have been advised that it will fit by seller??

Any advice would be really welcomed before the 4 hours are up!

Cheers Peeps :teeth:

that would be a bit harsh to post the ebay link on this guys sale thread for his own :wacko:

Understand what you're saying but it looks like this may be the OP's own ebay auction. Would have been best to check first though, Oliver. :)

that would be a bit harsh to post the ebay link on this guys sale thread for his own :wacko:

Understand what you're saying but it looks like this may be the OP's own ebay auction. Would have been best to check first though, Oliver. :)

no probs was just pointing it out :)

• 2 years later...

I'm looking for a decent Cat back exhaust that will improve BHP from standard.

My car alreay had an K&N induction kit (tornado I think) already fitted so I need something to relase the added BHP.

Will this do the trick? I'm not sure about the styling though?