GTR's Wheels Stolen!!!!!!!

nurrish

Judging from the rust in the discs, the car must have been immobile more than a couple of days. Couple this with the probable absence of locking wheel nuts and here is the result... :wacko:

Btw...doesn't the GTR have locking wheel nuts by default??

Thats really bad, you would be gutted!

If someone wants your wheels bad enough a couple of locking wheel nuts wont get in the way.

:scare: those bricks under the sills aren't going to be good either. i'm guessing no locking wheel nuts were fitted?

How the hell did you become a teacher?

With that keen sense of observation, you should be the head of Police in no time...

I'm suprised they didn't nick the calipers while they were there...

Mind you, couple of battery powered torque guns and couple of guys, prolly all over in less than 5 mins.

:scare: Same thing happened to my bmw with M3 wheels, locking nuts wont do a thing if people want them bad enough. Simple to drill them out, the guys in Sheffield were ridiculous, a gang of them took off the wheels from 7 cars on differant streets and stole the stereo systems without setting off alarms. Now thats professional :lol:

Yeah, remember the "Gator-Grip" the socket that could remove all sorts of nuts and broken nuts too.

They were for sale for like £9.99 from shopping channels, until they must have realized what else could be done with them. Haven't seen them on sale for a couple of years tho...

I've got one of them, I never though of using it for that!! Damn, and there was me smashing sockets onto my 5zigen ones to get them off!! :rant: