Up Rev re-flashes

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have a Up-Rev reflash ready for the HR engined motors , these will cost £345-00 inc vat , includes before and after dyno run.

This is for a STD car , we tune the fuel maps, cam duration and remap the throttle opening.

We find around 5/8 bhp and 10/15 torque and the car will be a little more economical.

We can also provide a valet map within the reflash price.

£345-00 inc vat now includes 1 hour dyno time to trim the map to your car.

Any questions fire away.

Early cars being worked on very soon.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early car 276bhp base map ready to go now

Attached are the dyno plots

Red is the car as supplied STD Purple is after tuning with the UPREV system.

BHP gain of 3/4 bhp thoughout the rev range , smoothed the bhp over 5000rpm no real gain in BHP top end , the base car was a good car gave 250 hub BHP. Torque again 4/5 lb/ft entire rev range more around 5000 to 6000 rpm

As well as tuning the Fuel/Ignition/Cams maps we retune the throttle map to allow full throttle at all rpms and raise the speed limiter to 180mph and raise the rev limit by 100rpm.

2ND set of dyno plots are same car fitted with JWT popcharger , better gains top end and even more wider spread of torque.

£345-00 inc vat now includes 1 hour dyno time to trim the map to your car.

Remember our dyno reads at the hubs, the BHP is measured at the hubs , Torque is again measured at the hubs and then divided by final drive ratio to give a flywheel figure.

• 2 weeks later...

UPREV remap on 296bhp car REVUP spec

Motor was rebuilt a few thousand miles ago, car has a Nismo exhaust and Y pipe fitted

BLUE dyno plot std motor fitted with Nismo exhaust and Y pipe STD air box

GREEN dyno plot std motor fitted with Nismo exhaust and Y pipe STD air box + UPREV remap

raised the rev limit by 100 rpm, lifted speed limiter to 180mph.

Throttle map set up to allow throtle to be opened 100% in all gears.

This car can have multi maps.

As per information I have gathered it is apparent that the REVUP motor lacks a little in mid range torque agaisnt other 350Z motors even with a remap we cant regain a lot of torque , as normal we can smooth the torque/bhp outputs , also gain a few LB/FT and BHP.

any questions feel free to ask.

Cost for reflash is £345-00 inc vat , this includes an hour to tweak the map for your car.post-4874-135011867525_thumb.jpg

Same REVUP 06 car fitted with plenum spacer and Popcharger

BLUE dyno plot std motor fitted with Nismo exhaust and Y pipe STD air box

RED dyno plot std motor fitted with Nismo exhaust and Y pipe plenum spacer popcharger air filter

No gains over the car run without the above mods, it is known the 06 STD air filter set up is pretty spot on and it seems the plenum spacer only works if you use a Mrev lower collector.

I have a lower collector on order so I should have some more information very soon.

Good work Mark, nice to see some of the rumours about how the car performs with various mods and engine specs is acutally quite accurate. Will be interested to see how you get on with the MREV2. I beleive it is meant to drop a few HP top end but gain you more in the way of mid range torque

Yes it funny Nissan after developing the extra valve control on the Revup motor have actuualy made a engine that has less torque than the early DE motor but they do rev on far better.

Such a shame a cam change is such a huge job , would be good to fit some cams in a Revup motor to the same spec as a early DE motor and then play with the cams maps.

Lots to still do, had a play with a DE 276bhp car yesterday with a few more mods on the figures where very very good , should be posted up on here very soon.

Yes it funny Nissan after developing the extra valve control on the Revup motor have actuualy made a engine that has less torque than the early DE motor but they do rev on far better.

Such a shame a cam change is such a huge job , would be good to fit some cams in a Revup motor to the same spec as a early DE motor and then play with the cams maps.

Lots to still do, had a play with a DE 276bhp car yesterday with a few more mods on the figures where very very good , should be posted up on here very soon.

well thats good news. Talk to you about it tomorrow if your about? Will look at getting this done v soon once all my mods are put on.

still need to get my JDM car back on the dyno to sort out the speed limiter problem , will endeavour to get it sorted this week Anlid. :)

:blush: just got 4 points more on my license so maybe its a bad idea... :scare:

Just kidding re bad idea :teeth: let me know how you get on!

A.

Well looks like we are now able to get around the JDM speed limiter now , had my car on the dyno yesterday all good now.

I dont have base map,s for the JDM cars yet, as my car has a few parts bolted to it , but we can live map the JDM cars so it wont take long to map your car same price as before £345-00 inc vat.

But I thing we may need to keep an eye out is that we may not have all the RAM images for the imports still , we have a few but if you interested in a reflash can you send me the ECU part number 1st so we can see if we have the correct RAM image.

We may need to dump your ecu if we dont. So I am afraid you have to wait a few weeks before we can remap if we dont have the RAM image.

Mark

Well looks like we are now able to get around the JDM speed limiter now , had my car on the dyno yesterday all good now.

I dont have base map,s for the JDM cars yet, as my car has a few parts bolted to it , but we can live map the JDM cars so it wont take long to map your car same price as before £345-00 inc vat.

But I thing we may need to keep an eye out is that we may not have all the RAM images for the imports still , we have a few but if you interested in a reflash can you send me the ECU part number 1st so we can see if we have the correct RAM image.

We may need to dump your ecu if we dont. So I am afraid you have to wait a few weeks before we can remap if we dont have the RAM image.

Mark

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

:wave: 180km/h limit :teeth:

A

• 3 weeks later...

You lot of gone quiet re UPREV reflashes done a few more cars , still getting good results, not had anyone say thay aren,t pleased with the results.

They go up on the 1st of January thou just due to the VAT increase from £345-00 inc vat to £352-50 inc vat.

Mark

HFC do work but we have also found running without cats is good as long as you have an exhaust system that is pretty quiet.We can turn the CEL lights out if you remove the cats as well.

I have been looking into using a Y pipe fitted with a removable CAT so we can remove the STD retrictive cats. But this wont happen before xmas, but I will keep you up to speed on development.