Up Rev re-flashes

Mark@Abbey m/s

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only work Saturday mornings , but if you was with us for 8 I think I could get 2 cars done before 1 when we finish.

Mark

thats excellent news,

cookie if we do this it will require us to leave by 6am to get their intime. and if we convoy down your going to need to leave by5.15 am to get to me first :lol:

Only work Saturday mornings , but if you was with us for 8 I think I could get 2 cars done before 1 when we finish.

Mark

thats excellent news,

cookie if we do this it will require us to leave by 6am to get their intime. and if we convoy down your going to need to leave by 5.15 am to get to me first :lol:

Yea its fine when abbey put the coilovers on i left at 5am :yawn: Trouble is i play footy most Saturdays at a good level so not like i can leave them for a week for a car :lol: I can do the 14/15th or 21/22nd as im off those days but i know you might not be Rich. If not didnt you say Half term?

2006 pre facelift 276bhp version 350Z

Invidia G200 True Dual Exhaust

Kinetix High Flow Cat's

Carbon plenum with built in 5/16 spacer

Throttle Body Spacer

K&N Typhoon CAI

is that enough info, not sure what else to include. don't think i have any other mods fitted in the engine :lol:

D1 Throttle controller

you can take that off , UPREV works far better, you even get 100% throttle in each gear.

Cookie have you got a Y pipe fitted as well?

Think Bennett found they worked well together after the tune. It doesnt alter the throttle opening, more a case of improving the reaction to get to full throttle. Bad example but instead of it taking 1 second to plant your foot and get the throttle open it only takes 0.5 seconds. Just from reading what people have said anyway, but im not the expert :lol:

Yes its the Nismo y pipe as well. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Any further news on this, I know it has been a while since you guys have talked about it here, must be in another thread?

Did you 2 guys (Cookie\Biscuit) get down to Abbey and get the work done? Be interested to see what results you got from the exhaust, spacer, filters etc.

Thinking about doing little N\A mods to my 276bhp, probably get a Motordyne spacer, JWT filter, exhaust, HFC and then get down for an UPREV and Dyno.

What kind of gains can I expect on those N\A bolt ons?

I had a run on a dyno back about a year and a half ago at TDI with the **REMOVED** lot and my STD 04 276bhp car was at 241bhp (I am guessing that is hub HP?) is this good\average\bad? I am guessing if you take into account the 15-17% drivetrain loss that is pretty much what it should be?

Sorry for all the questions, as you can guess I am pretty novice at all of this, but I feel after having the car since Sept 07 it is time I did a few bits to it, I am far from bored of her, I would just like a nicer sound and a bit more up and go. Also a bit of a weekend hobby!! :lol:

Thanks Guys