Spot the engine mod

nixy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one wondering what would of happened if the cat wasnt spotted and the engine had been started? :scare: I love cats.....shame i have an allergy! :(

I killed 2 of my Aunties cats like that.Called to pick up a letter and was in and out the house in 2 mins.2 miles later on the dual carriageway,bump,bump.Wondered what the hell I'd hit and when I looked in the mirror saw 2 cats bouncing down the Rd.Turned the car around and pulled in a layby on the other side of the Rd,hopped over the barrier and recognised them as being Aunties.Took them back to the house and buried them in the animal graveyard at the bottom of the garden.Always popped the bonnet after that incident.Unfortunately cats will head anywhere they can get a warm bed. :byebye::byebye:

Well just a quick update. Mummy cat has been trapped and taken to be neutered - they are releasing her back today. My parents have been told to gradually stop feeding her and the kittens so that she will teach them to hunt...................and IF they can catch the kittens in a few weeks they will neuter them too and then return them to the wild to look after themselves..... :cry:

Well just a quick update. Mummy cat has been trapped and taken to be neutered - they are releasing her back today. My parents have been told to gradually stop feeding her and the kittens so that she will teach them to hunt...................and IF they can catch the kittens in a few weeks they will neuter them too and then return them to the wild to look after themselves..... :cry:

and where is daddy cat in all this? surely he should be neutered too!! :p a la jeremy kyle!! :lol:

And for those who didn't see it in the first pic

P10100152.jpg

A stray cat my mum has been feeding turned up with five of these - they vanished under the lupo and never came back! Dad popped the bonnet and three of them were sat in the engine! We think one of them may have already had a little trip out to the shops............. :blush:

Always remember, Its not just a car... ;)ITS A HOME

• 2 months later...

An update on this thread:

Mum and Dad have been in southern Spain now for several weeks but rather than heed the advice of the cat charity and basically starving the kittens out to make them fend for themselves, they’ve had people feeding them while they are away. Mum and Dad are heading back to France from Spain tomorrow but had a call yesterday to say one of the kittens had fallen down their chimney! Luckily someone had a key and went and retrieved it from inside the big stove……………

I’m sure they are going to regret ever starting to feed the stray cat in the first place.

I'll be able to post some updated pics in a few days.