Good and Bad TV ads at the mo!

stanski

Have you seen the Spec savers ad with Postman pat in it - fantastic - I just want him to drive a Zed in that ad! :lol:

http://campaignlive.co.uk/theWork/news/ ... -Creative/

On the opposite side of the fence have you seen that Postal Gold advert - wtf!! :surrender:

Hey we will send you our gold kit (i.e an envelope!) you just send us your gold , we will value it then send you the £25 for your £800 wedding ring you dont want anymore!! :headhurt:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but one advert stands out above all else in being disturbing and wholey evil.

"mummy, i want to do a poo at pauls"

I MEAN WTF!!! :scare::scare::surrender::surrender:

+1, i f-ing hate that advert. What's the point??

Should make him wash his mouth out with sh1t, cheeky little brat :lol: or would that class as child abuse? Annoying advert though. The one before that where a kid is having a crap and presses the thing on the wall was pretty poor too.

Just saw the Virgin 25yrs ad last night for the first time. Set in the 80's it was ace! :thumbs:

If you fly with them, they show it as a trailer before every film :headhurt: ................................their Human Resources recruitment policy has changed since 1984 :thumbdown: