Cheeky Monkies.

ZMANALEX

Well, I was having a squint through the Envy Performance website for the first time tonight and I was very surprised to find some stuff that they were advertising was carrying my personal photographs that I took of items that I specialize in.

I will take that as a compliment from Envy as I do not consider myself as a David Bailie. :dry:

Alex.

Don't get me wrong Alex, but have you asked them via PM about this and tried to get this sort of thing resolved out of the public limelight?

I'm sure if asked to remove the pics, they will.

You wouldn't like it if somebody made a public post about something you did, rather than approaching you first, right?

Just my opinion, not taking sides.

Don't get me wrong Alex, but have you asked them via PM about this and tried to get this sort of thing resolved out of the public limelight?

You wouldn't like it if somebody made a public post about something you did, rather than approaching you first, right?

I was making light of the situation and felt no need to approach Envy direct as there is nothing to resolve.

I have not asked Envy to remove the pictures and have no intention of doing so although Sarah has kindly offerred to remove them.

No Drama here. :lol:

Sorry Alex, I was unaware that this had happened. I will make sure they are removed tonight. :surrender:

Please, pm me more details so none are missed, or call me, you have my number

Sarah :)

Apology accepted Sarah. :lol:

No need to remove them, just remember the royalties. :lol:

Alex.

I was making light of the situation and felt no need to approach Envy direct as there is nothing to resolve.

I have not asked Envy to remove the pictures and have no intention of doing so although Sarah has kindly offerred to remove them.

Not saying there is any drama, but it has made you feel the urge to make a post about it, so in some way you felt something needed to be said.

I'm just trying to suggest what I would have done, nothing more.

Not saying there is any drama, but it has made you feel the urge to make a post about it, so in some way you felt something needed to be said.

I'm just trying to suggest what I would have done, nothing more.

You are making more of a fuss over it than I am. :)

Jay, stop commenting on football, you are Scottish so are not qualified.

Vik, leave Mark out of this.

Sarnie, your rent just went up. :p

Thats just caused utter confusion as obviously Bulletmagnet's name is Mark :bangin::lol:

Chris - whatcha trying to say?! :teeth: '

Sorry Uncle Mac :blush:

Vx

I just seem to loose it when it comes to you (mental note: must try harder)

Just lock your photobucket and get some bigger wheels and everything will be fine :lol:

Joke by the way before you get your knickers in a twist :p

Photobucket now locked lol and 19s will be happening soon :thumbs: