Isn't it quiet when they're all on the hoon!

rtbiscuit

I haven't been around much either, for the past few months really. Isn't it funny how life plods on for ages then all of a sudden everything comes at once... got married, mini-honeymoon, grandma who I'm really close to had a series of mini-strokes ending up in hospital needing an op, I myself have been in and out of hospital for outpatient stuff, been told my contract at work ending in October isn't been renewed (thanks a bunch recession) so been madly jobhunting, and finally, been getting organised for proper honeymoon on Friday. I'm sure there is lots more stuff I have forgotten too :wacko:

But erm yeah, to answer your question, quiet tonight! Not only those on Hoon though, but those who have better things to do on a Saturday night :blush::lol:

It's at Nissan, a nice man in a van decided to reverse into my drivers door and rear quarter so it's getting sorted out, he drove away, I didn't see it happen as my car was parked up and luckily some woman took his reg down, so police are involved as well now, I decided to get the front bumper redone as well while it is there, I can't wait to get it back, at the moment Im driving an audi tt turbo, and I'd like to carry on with my carbon parts

It is suprisingly quiet, Im supposed to be on the hoon, but a week before it found my self on my jet ski minding my own business then suddenly flying though the air at 70mph with a broken heel :scare: now no driving, walking, working pretty much anything for 8weeks :thumbdown:

:scare: bloody hell bud! told you that thing was dangerous! ill post you some grapes mate :thumbs:

Hope for speedy recovery!

It is suprisingly quiet, Im supposed to be on the hoon, but a week before it found my self on my jet ski minding my own business then suddenly flying though the air at 70mph with a broken heel :scare: now no driving, walking, working pretty much anything for 8weeks :thumbdown:

there are plenty of things you can do lying on your back ;)