newbie intro...

Hi all,

been lurking on here for a week or two now and finally put a deposit down on a 350z today...

TBH i hadnt condsidered the Z until i saw one go past a few weeks ago.Have always liked them tho. Sold my 02 M3 a few weeks go in order to get something cheaper to run and free up some cash for a house deposit! regretted it as soon as i watched it drive away...so decided to replace with something thats still abit of fun..

anyway cut a long story (and search) short eventually decided on a Z after test driving all sorts...the Z was the only one that got me slightly excited!

last cars were a 306 rallye, vx220 NA and E46 M3 so i do like a propers driver car..hopefully the Z will not let me down..?

Anyway, look forward to joining in on the forum (have been an active member on the forums for the cars above) and bear with me if i start asking silly questions about the car..starting with what is a plenum spacer and what does it do?

Cheers

Jay

:D

thanks guys..sure i will be doing a few searches soon enough..got loads of questions lol...

in the meantime cant wait until 2moro..pick up the Z (all being well if it is as described!)..53 plate, gunmetal with black, GT pack, rays, bring on the wet roundabouts... :lol: