Hey Hey Everyone :D

Hey Guys...

Just a little introduction message really my names dunk im currently based in tidworth near andover. Im due to go back afghan next year and with the funds i save im gonna look into investing in a 350z. To sum everything up I CANT WAIT lol.

Is there any advice you guys could offer me please i just want to know what to look for or what to buy. Im a mechanic already but would like to know what common faults come up and how much they cost to fix.

Thanks for your time guys

All the best

Duncan

Welcome bud...

Can't really tell you anything about common faults as not had any yet 'touch wood'..... Ive had a few Jap cars and can vouch that they are the most reliable cars you can buy..... Just do the usual checks, take your time buying, try and get something with full service history and low or average miles and you should be fine, if your a mechanic (REME - I assume) then you will know more than most anyway.

Hope all goes well in Afgan - keep us posted :thumbs:

mate, welcome along, keep safe while your out in afghan!

good reliable cars, just make sure its met all service intervals and been well maintained. and get the best example you can afford. only minor issues witht the zed and none that really stop you running.

clicky axle

dodgy connections with the bose.

check out the buying guide it throws up all the usuals on there.

hey hey :)

Thanks for the very warm welcome i hope to be joining you at the meets etc as soon as i get the car sorted.... Does anyone want to swap a citroen c5 for a 350z pref with a GT pack lol. Cant fault a man for trying lol.

Anyway thanks for the help guys :).

Dunk