Better looking than a porsche, or so im told!!

shire350Z

I recently took part in a Charity passenger rides day at a local museum. Basically kids (and adults) jump in and you take them for 3 laps of the sprint track.

Got some cracking comments there and one lad said he'd queued up for half an hour for laps in my Zed. Said it was the best looking car there. I asked him what else he'd been in that day. Wellll, Gallardo Spyder, AC Cobra and the TVR Sagaris. And he liked the Zed best. It made my day but I'm now worried for his sanity! :lol::lol:

I recently took part in a Charity passenger rides day at a local museum. Basically kids (and adults) jump in and you take them for 3 laps of the sprint track.

Got some cracking comments there and one lad said he'd queued up for half an hour for laps in my Zed. Said it was the best looking car there. I asked him what else he'd been in that day. Wellll, Gallardo Spyder, AC Cobra and the TVR Sagaris. And he liked the Zed best. It made my day but I'm now worried for his sanity! :lol::lol:

Nothing wrong with your sanity Stew, its just that lad has got good taste and probably realises it is a car he could aspire to and not just dream about :D

But good on you for making the opportunity - shame something like that dosen't seem to happen at the other end of the country........unless someone out there knows otherwise ;)

I was parked on the pub car park and a beautiful girl said it was the nicest car she had ever seen. :teeth:

She then said I looked like Russel Crowe. :headhurt:

Alchohol, just say no :lol:

:lol: You missed a trick there mate!! ;)

Bloody ell dats a crackin thread ere.... :lol:

I was driving to my lass' on Sat night through town obviously with the hood down and dmx bopping...

4 girls literally stopped me by going in the middle of the road and wanted to take pics of the car.... B):yahoo:

with them on the bonnet!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

i was lucky as police patrols in hull are superb on a Sat night.....and usually there before you kill somebody.... :lol:

never through town again...ever!!! :dummy:

yeah, had comments of the "sick" variety also. it's kinda nice.

on the other subject, the bro's and ho's only applys when using the phrase "Bro's before Ho's" as to give the female of the species a more derrogatory effect and emphasize the brotherhood of men.

Outside of this term, it is customary to use the term "sista" or "girlfiend", i.e. "wassup lil' sista? whoop whoop" "You go girlfriend" (accompanied with typical egyptian style head shake)

on the other subject, the bro's and ho's only applys when using the phrase "Bro's before Ho's" as to give the female of the species a more derrogatory effect and emphasize the brotherhood of men.

Outside of this term, it is customary to use the term "sista" or "girlfiend", i.e. "wassup lil' sista? whoop whoop" "You go girlfriend" (accompanied with typical egyptian style head shake)

What year was it when they stopped teaching English Language in schools :wacko:

i frkn h8 it wen peeps tlk in txt tlk. ders no need 4 it, we al av keebords wiv lots ov v butns wiv lttrs n dem. n its no 2 much efort 2 pres sum xtra 1s is it! i cn c why wiv txt cos u av 2 pres lot of butns n all but it is wak! wiv da forum n dat sh!t. :thumbs: peece bro's n ho's. word :wacko:

How comes you guys get to be bro's and us girls are ho's??

68fria.gif

Bloody ell dats a crackin thread ere.... :lol:

I was driving to my lass' on Sat night through town obviously with the hood down and dmx bopping...

4 girls literally stopped me by going in the middle of the road and wanted to take pics of the car.... B):yahoo:

with them on the bonnet!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

i was lucky as police patrols in hull are superb on a Sat night.....and usually there before you kill somebody.... :lol:

never through town again...ever!!! :dummy:

You love it! :p

Fo Shizzle :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...
I'd have to agree with Shire on this one ...

I love seeing the envy on Boxter owners faces as they drive past ...

Plus my boss owns a Boxter and everyone at work is always saying how my car is much better than his ... LoL

:lol:

True the 350z is a better looking care alot more mainly and fat and wide it looks wicked. But my brother 3.2 boxster s is better to drive IMO (runs for cover)