look what happened on my way home from work.(2012)

nixy

5k per year.... I wish. I do 1k per month which on one hand makes me cry but on the other hand makes me smile :clap:

so do I! I put most of the miles on in the last two years - it only had 5k on when i got it............

I'm on 47K...but Ray takes some beating I guess, he bought his in December last year with 32K on the clock, now showing high 49K

Bah, lightweights, I'm on 74k now :p Get out and drive all you girlies, its what the cars for! :lol:

You may as well drive your cars, they will still lose money and the difference in re-sale price for a car with an extra 20k on the clock is minumal, so long as you still look after them and keep them tidy. I use my car for social use only and manage to rack up 15-20k a year :teeth::drive1 And in my other motor another 40k :dry:

• 3 months later...
I'm on 47K...but Ray takes some beating I guess, he bought his in December last year with 32K on the clock, now showing high 49K

Bah, lightweights, I'm on 74k now :p Get out and drive all you girlies, its what the cars for! :lol:

+1. Also like in alot of cars the higher the mileage the faster they will get as the engine will be loosened up.

+1. Also like in alot of cars the higher the mileage the faster they will get as the engine will be loosened up.

Me and AdrianK have a suspiscion that the Zed just gets better with miles on it. Consistenly at SRR we saw the daily drivers hit better figures on the dynos than those that use their cars as toys. ;)

Me and AdrianK have a suspiscion that the Zed just gets better with miles on it. Consistenly at SRR we saw the daily drivers hit better figures on the dynos than those that use their cars as toys. ;)

:teeth: Am liking the sound of that Chris...........I'll hit the 30k mark this week too (weird how the 'terrible trio's' cars all turn 30 in the same week :lol: )................only had 22k on it when I bought it in June :blink::lol: